Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: May 19, 2019 at 17:44 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
RedAutumn wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

If it wasn’t for the hand full of wood features ( primarily designed to stop dirt bikes) it would be blue.

Is there an alternate line around them?

Yes except for 3.
One at the end of Sauce On Side, one at the end of the first section of Baconator and one at the very end if Baconator. All designed to keep moto from going up.
If not comfortable with them you will have to get off and lift your bike over.

I may have to try it soon, it looks like boat load of fun....

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 21:41 Quote
160 ppl turn out at Pred for $2 buck burgers, New trail.

$8 beers only catch, but Bud Light was ice cold.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 22:30 Quote
Are the trails any good?

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 6:18 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
Are the trails any good?

Are boobs good? Is the sky blue? Is a sunset sweet?

Is a Pigs P#ssy Pork?

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
Are the trails any good?

It's a hoot! Go ride it!

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 7:34 Quote
Im going up to do some work on a trail on Saturday if anyone wants to join.

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 16:22 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
Are the trails any good?

Is a Pigs P#ssy Pork?

I would say it depends on the boobs, whether it's raining out or not, and I guess if your into that heart warming shit.

And as for the last one I'm not to sure, what's your opinion on that lol

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 19:58 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Im going up to do some work on a trail on Saturday if anyone wants to join.

I'd join in on the fun if it wasn't on Saturday.

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 6:52 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
Are the trails any good?

Is a Pigs P#ssy Pork?

I would say it depends on the boobs, whether it's raining out or not, and I guess if your into that heart warming shit.

Its all pork bro... Bacon, Ham, country style spare ribs, jowl, fat back, Boston butt .... My kid has hard time processing that it all comes from same animal too... particularly why it doesn't all taste like bacon.

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 9:44 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Is a Pigs P#ssy Pork?

Its all pork bro... Bacon, Ham, country style spare ribs, jowl, fat back, Boston butt .... My kid has hard time processing that it all comes from same animal too... particularly why it doesn't all taste like bacon.

With the constant underlying west coast hip hop trend here I didnt think you guys ate anything but damn chicken every damn night.

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 10:29 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

With the constant underlying west coast hip hop trend here I didnt think you guys ate anything but damn chicken every damn night.

Bulk Pack Pork Chops Bro.

Don't Step.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 7:00 Quote
http://www.pentictonherald.ca/news/article_2334a574-8023-11e9-ba5e-2f872cf25acb.html?fbclid=IwAR2QM2uVCrftwLimyxXJhKQhaA6W0VGbrgAPBREgLk59pSpExgkPWjGtKpI

Or you can just suck it up and ride out with whatever you have done to yourself so you dont inconvenience your friends. This had to be a Millennial.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 7:09 Quote
Nah...It’s just a great way to , circuitously, reduce your tax exposure. probably “recouped” all the tax she paid to the crown this year. I wish I had that kind of motivation

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 7:12 Quote
Think it was on purpose ? I’m guessing she was on her dam phone. Texting and riding don’t mix bro. You right though. She may of just been done for the day and wanted a ride out.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 7:16 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Think it was on purpose ? I’m guessing she was on her dam phone. Texting and riding don’t mix bro. You right though. She may of just been done for the day and wanted a ride out.

As some one who’s been flown out of the bush before... I would say it’s highly unlikely. But I guess if u got a bunch of time and a government grudge... hmmm.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016096
Mobile Version of Website