Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 21:59 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

What happened to Romo I seen he's a DJ now..

I think he fell in love with the terrain in Utah and just couldn't find that type of rising here. Thet and being a pro comes with a lot of pressures that I dont think he was to interested in.

Yea I read the letter he wrote to the bike mag saying that they were a bunch of 9 to 5 pussies and stuff them poof gone never to be heard from then I seen a music festival posting and he was headlining .. he's scene in ROAM was epic it's what got me pumped for biking back then.

Ya see the fb comment when he called out some dumb pb journalist (Danielle Baker maybe) saying rampage needed to stop happening?

Pretty funny and worth searching out!

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 22:06 Quote
Super T was the best hucker.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 22:28 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:

I think he fell in love with the terrain in Utah and just couldn't find that type of rising here. Thet and being a pro comes with a lot of pressures that I dont think he was to interested in.

Yea I read the letter he wrote to the bike mag saying that they were a bunch of 9 to 5 pussies and stuff them poof gone never to be heard from then I seen a music festival posting and he was headlining .. he's scene in ROAM was epic it's what got me pumped for biking back then.

Ya see the fb comment when he called out some dumb pb journalist (Danielle Baker maybe) saying rampage needed to stop happening?

Pretty funny and worth searching out!

Yea I was mistaken I thought it was a letter but it was a Facebook comment and yea it was pretty funny

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 11:30 Quote
bruhmhilda wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
Kelowna has always been the "Jersey Shore" of Canada.... I bet most of the Guido's use Axe Spray. I would rather live in Cherryville.

Dont nock it till you try it

That Axe Spray smells Amazing!

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 11:31 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
Super T was the best hucker.

Yah he went pretty hard.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 13:34 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
bruhmhilda wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
Kelowna has always been the "Jersey Shore" of Canada.... I bet most of the Guido's use Axe Spray. I would rather live in Cherryville.

Dont nock it till you try it

That Axe Spray smells Amazing!
not axe. Cherryville is a nice place to live. A few of my friends live downtown vernon and don't like it because of how they are treated being homeless.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 18:19 Quote
Homeless people can't afford Axe Body Spray bro.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 18:33 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

You ever huff that stuff?

Better than brake cleaner.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 18:47 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

You ever huff that stuff?

Better than brake cleaner.

Will give it a go....

Pinkbike forums: 1 small step away from being as bad as Reddit.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 18:52 Quote
Im a Pam guy myself.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 20:09 Quote
I like Prell, the hard stuff.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 21:06 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
alot of them have lots of money but don't want to be run by the man

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
STOLEN bike. My wife’s teal rocky Mtn altitude was taken from back of her truck (it was locked up) at the pump track / curling rink parking lot. The f*ckers left the bolt cutters behind in the box of truck. Please keep any eye out. She was suppose to do the women’s race at Kal next wknd

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
???? STOLEN BIKE ALARM???? Tanya’s teal Rocky Mtn Altitude was just stolen out of the back of her truck at the curling rink / bike pump track parking lot in Vernon. The crackheads cut the lock and left bolt cutters behind ???????? all within 10 minutes. Please share and keep a look out for it. Please help us get her bike back!!
She was entered into the girls enduro race next weekend and now this shit happens. #bikingvernon @nocs.vernon @skyride @livbombshellenduro @suncountrycycle @olympia_cycle_and_ski

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
Brutal.... unfortunately not surprising for that area. Check the homeless camps.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019041
Mobile Version of Website