Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
I think an ebike with a small diesel on the back rack, would be ideal. The diesel wouldn’t be connected to the drivetrain at all, just wired to throttle so you can roll coal when you pass people. Obnoxious and legal. Suck on this hippies.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 15:37 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Bitchumen Powered, I heard Alberta needs to unload some product.

Bitumen is too heavy for fuels, toss a little condensate in there. Now we're talking...

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 15:42 Quote
https://www.gasbike.net/collections/motorized-bicycles

so much cheaper than an ebike and less environmental damage during the manufacturing and mining process.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 16:13 Quote
freerydscott wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
Bitchumen Powered, I heard Alberta needs to unload some product.

Bitumen is too heavy for fuels, toss a little condensate in there. Now we're talking...

How she goes Freeride? You making it up to Silver Star soon? July/ Aug?

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 7:28 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

Will be home in a few days, gonna miss opening day but planning to be home the rest of June and most of July.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 15:57 Quote
You guys think Silver Star will open tomorrow with the amount of snow at the top?

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 17:14 Quote
freerydscott wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Will be home in a few days, gonna miss opening day but planning to be home the rest of June and most of July.

Sikk man, see you at the Tail-gater.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
You guys think Silver Star will open tomorrow with the amount of snow at the top?

I heard they plan too. Wouldn't be the first time we have ridden in snow up there.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 17:40 Quote
CrAzYCaNuCk34 wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

I heard they plan too. Wouldn't be the first time we have ridden in snow up there.

awesome!!!

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
Please move Silver Star related comments to: SSRT.

Thanks.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 6:58 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Please move Silver Star related comments to: SSRT.

Thanks.

no worries man

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 7:00 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:

They've opened with WAY more snow up top than they have this year. Have had snow tunneled out to the first hub before...

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
freerydscott wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

They've opened with WAY more snow up top than they have this year. Have had snow tunneled out to the first hub before...

cool this is my first year going to opening day wasnt sure what to expect

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 7:03 Quote
Haven't been up to the Star much in the last few years. Has there been any major changes to the mid level trails, such as Superstar, LTG, Shazam, Jedi? Overall, how's the vibe up there nowadays?

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 7:58 Quote
NachoManRandySalad wrote:
Haven't been up to the Star much in the last few years. Has there been any major changes to the mid level trails, such as Superstar, LTG, Shazam, Jedi? Overall, how's the vibe up there nowadays?

Wrong Thread there RandyTossedSalad.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015475
Mobile Version of Website