Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Author Message
Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 20:04 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Local VRT vermin are always hanging out in the upper lot, come find us. Plan is for a little bit of a tailgate lunch tomorrow. Not the same as when chef XB fires up the tailgater but it will do for now.

XB up there tomorrow... Might see you for a Honey Brown, no BBQ yet, starts this upcoming Wednesday.

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 20:23 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Local VRT vermin are always hanging out in the upper lot, come find us. Plan is for a little bit of a tailgate lunch tomorrow. Not the same as when chef XB fires up the tailgater but it will do for now.

XB up there tomorrow... Might see you for a Honey Brown, no BBQ yet, starts this upcoming Wednesday.

I will be there and will have Honey Brown.

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 20:49 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
RedAutumn wrote:
I am hoping to head up to Silver Star next Saturday. I’ve never been so, is there anyone would want to join me for a couple of runs just to show me how things are done. Is there any other options for that? Thanks in advance.

I'm up there every weekend I mostly ride the blue flows as I'm on a chromag stylus but your more then welcome to join me.

I should also put I'm not the fastest rider I have only been back on the bike for 4 years after being ran over by a car and suffering a spinal cord injury and some broken bones, this would be my second year riding park so I'm still figuring shit out.

That's not an issue, I doubt I will be amazing. PM me with the time and location you want to meet.

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 22:27 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Local VRT vermin are always hanging out in the upper lot, come find us. Plan is for a little bit of a tailgate lunch tomorrow. Not the same as when chef XB fires up the tailgater but it will do for now.

XB up there tomorrow... Might see you for a Honey Brown, no BBQ yet, starts this upcoming Wednesday.

I will be there and will have Honey Brown.

K, I'll bring real beer.

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Local VRT vermin are always hanging out in the upper lot, come find us. Plan is for a little bit of a tailgate lunch tomorrow. Not the same as when chef XB fires up the tailgater but it will do for now.

Ill pop by and say Hi

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 15:17 Quote
RedAutumn wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:


I'm up there every weekend I mostly ride the blue flows as I'm on a chromag stylus but your more then welcome to join me.

I should also put I'm not the fastest rider I have only been back on the bike for 4 years after being ran over by a car and suffering a spinal cord injury and some broken bones, this would be my second year riding park so I'm still figuring shit out.

That's not an issue, I doubt I will be amazing. PM me with the time and location you want to meet.

I’m down to join you guys as well. I don’t know silver star well, am not the fastest and am currently healing a torn ac joint so blue flow sounds perfect!

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 15:44 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
RedAutumn wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:


I should also put I'm not the fastest rider I have only been back on the bike for 4 years after being ran over by a car and suffering a spinal cord injury and some broken bones, this would be my second year riding park so I'm still figuring shit out.

That's not an issue, I doubt I will be amazing. PM me with the time and location you want to meet.

I’m down to join you guys as well. I don’t know silver star well, am not the fastest and am currently healing a torn ac joint so blue flow sounds perfect!

Sweet we are meeting at the ticket office at 11. I can't be missed, I ride a turq bike.

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 17:09 Quote
Haha what she said I will be there too

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
Ill throw my hat in the not too aggro ring if anyone wants to meet up in the next couple of weeks. I wanna hit up more blacks, but happy to rip on some blues as well. PM a bro.

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 10:03 Quote
Hey Vernon Riders, where do you think the dirt will be best tomorrow morning after this rain? I came out here to get away from cold temps and rain, what the hell is this $hit? ha ha

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 11:15 Quote
It was delicious in Ellison/Pred yesterday evening!



Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
I'm coming to work and ride starting Friday. Given the weather forecast it looks more like work and cry in room at persistent rain. Can you ride in this degree of rain that is expected?
And, is it bad for the trails to ride even if physically possible?
I may not bring bike and just rent if weather does clear.
I'm to be there Friday to Saturday the 5-13

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
Do not fear the rain, embrace it! Chances are the dry Okanagan soils will eat up any moisture shortly after it has fallen, leaving you with cohesive berm nuggets to toss at your leisure.

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
I dont even know where i am anymore.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015325
Mobile Version of Website