Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Author Message
Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 18:17 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
Sorry to break up the flow but are there dirt jumps in Vernon? I'm to old and crippled to start such things but I have rad friends in town asking.

There used to be a jump line by Kin Beach, not sure if it's still there. Next best public jumps are probably at the bike ranch in Kamloops.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:09 Quote
Check out the Trailforks event for this Saturday at Ratio.

www.trailforks.com/event/4198/

Still some tickets left.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 16:00 Quote

I think they picked the lamest trails to ride.... but Sea to Sky > Okanagan. Sorry Smoke.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 17:11 Quote
No Nobles, no click on link

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 18:36 Quote
Not a new video, just a reminder.

Views: 17,710    Faves: 98    Comments: 15

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 19:39 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
No Nobles, no click on link

Usually they like to push legal trails for PR vids like this....you know, loose lips sink ships.

Last think we need is an okanagan Sloam Shamey

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 19:41 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
No Nobles, no click on link

Usually they like to push legal trails for PR vids like this....you know, loose lips sink ships.

Last think we need is an okanagan Sloam Shamey

Someone had to get political.
We just wanna see the goods. The burnt cars, spent shell casings, and drunk rednecks helmet-less on quads would make a sikk P.R. vid.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 20:42 Quote
who calls there kid jonny smoke. nobel is good, but i can't find that trail. the old trail down from bardolf is fun

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 21:47 Quote
bruhmhilda wrote:
who calls there kid jonny smoke. nobel is good, but i can't find that trail. the old trail down from bardolf is fun

Nobody, Johnny is a deep cove OG and they all got life long nick names back then.

Hes named after the butthole surfer song John-e-smoke.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 2:29 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
bruhmhilda wrote:
who calls there kid jonny smoke. nobel is good, but i can't find that trail. the old trail down from bardolf is fun

Nobody, Johnny is a deep cove OG and they all got life long nick names back then.

Hes named after the butthole surfer song John-e-smoke.

cool thx

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 18:30 Quote
2 Stroke man. Stop kidding yourself.
E-Bikes are lame as.

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
Totally Inn link please add to cart. Going to shred cosens


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014608
Mobile Version of Website