Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 17:52 Quote
Hardline was dope. Gnarly lines indeed.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 17:56 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Hardline was dope. Gnarly lines indeed.

The backflip that Gaetan did in his race run was awesome.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 17:59 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Hardline was dope. Gnarly lines and tricks indeed.

The backflip that Gaetan did in his race run was awesome.

Fixed my post.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 18:15 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
robe wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

Ellison is definitely analog bike territory. Ebike is only for solo Noble shuttles, Honest Ed loops and getting the hell out of Putnam Creek.

Best DH race of the year: Hardline
Best album of the year: TOOL

Meh, new Killswitch Engage album makes you pedal harder... Cookie Monster vocals hit new levels in 2019... New Tool album never lived up to the hype and everyone knows it...

I have trouble getting down with Cookie Monster growling vocals in music. As someone who plays guitar today's metal music is very impressive but the growling vocals... I just don't know.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 18:28 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
robe wrote:

Best DH race of the year: Hardline
Best album of the year: TOOL

Meh, new Killswitch Engage album makes you pedal harder... Cookie Monster vocals hit new levels in 2019... New Tool album never lived up to the hype and everyone knows it...

I have trouble getting down with Cookie Monster growling vocals in music. As someone who plays guitar today's metal music is very impressive but the growling vocals... I just don't know.

My mom says the same thing Shred.
Nice job keeping the Lame-Train going Shred... Cold Play is leaving the station better jump on.

Spoiler Alert, the Chick is one of the best Guitar players, she's Metal as f#ck.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 18:50 Quote
Should say the biggest shit link....

Doesn’t work.

Never mind. Works now

Oh never mind it’s f*cked again. Not iPhone friendly.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 19:08 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Should say the biggest shit link....

Doesn’t work.

Never mind. Works now

Oh never mind it’s f*cked again. Not iPhone friendly.

iPhone, lol what are you a chick?

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 19:16 Quote
I’m down with Fluff and Rebea Massaad. If I could have any of their skills I take Massaad’s hands down. The guy is a monster player in any genre. Check out Andy James too, great player.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 19:20 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
I’m down with Fluff and Rebea Massaad. If I could have any of their skills I take Massaad’s hands down. The guy is a monster player in any genre. Check out Andy James too, great player.

Steve Terreberry kills them all. He's a legit Geek-shredder Metal Head, and hes Canadian. Looks like an Accountant, Shreds Heavy Metal riffs like no other.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 19:29 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

Steve Terreberry kills them all. He's a legit Geek-shredder Metal Head, and hes Canadian. Looks like an Accountant, Shreds Heavy Metal riffs like no other.

Glen Fricker is a Canadian engineer too. His channel is funny as hell and informative.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 19:32 Quote
No matter anyway. I think I’m gonna give it up and get into the Mumble Rap genre. Pretty sure I can pull that one off. Yes, Mumble Rap is a thing.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 19:44 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
No matter anyway. I think I’m gonna give it up and get into the Mumble Rap genre. Pretty sure I can pull that one off. Yes, Mumble Rap is a thing.

It definitely is, and it's stupid AF.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 18:11 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

It definitely is, and it's stupid AF.

Nothing kills my vibe like muffled mobile device mumble rap.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 18:36 Quote
Didn't our parents say the same things about our music 20-30 + whatever years ago?

Face it, we're getting older and don't understand the current culture. Next step is to yell at pre-teens for walking on our lawn, and skateboarding in front of your car.

Mumble Rap has it's place, No Lil Xan fans in the house?

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 19:03 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Didn't our parents say the same things about our music 20-30 + whatever years ago?

Face it, we're getting older and don't understand the current culture. Next step is to yell at pre-teens for walking on our lawn, and skateboarding in front of your car.

Mumble Rap has it's place, No Lil Xan fans in the house?

Who? And get off my lawn??

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012766
Mobile Version of Website