Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Author Message
Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 16:32 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
best time to buy is offseason bro.... deal$ galore.

Broooo

you said too much...

Didn't have much.... But yah-no I hear ya... XB's scooped up some deals mid off season...

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 22:19 Quote
robe wrote:
NachoManRandySalad wrote:
If you're looking for a pair of lightly used Specialized S-Works Evo MTB shoes with SPD cleats... $150 Size 11.5


Have you, or anyone, ever drank Baileys out of them?

Yes, reason for selling. Wild night, led to having a child. Can no longer afford two pairs of cycling shoes.

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 22:26 Quote
At least it was a wild night. Mine was The second Wednesday of the month. You belong here Randy.

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 8:19 Quote
too bad this website doesn't have a buy/sell section ... where people who are looking to buy to used cycling equipment can search for what they want.

Ah well, we can dream I guess ... until then I suppose we can just c*nt up the forum space with randys used road gear.

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
too bad this website doesn't have a buy/sell section ... where people who are looking to buy to used cycling equipment can search for what they want.

Ah well, we can dream I guess ... until then I suppose we can just c*nt up the forum space with randys used road gear.

That came off super bitter, nice work man.

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 16:00 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
too bad this website doesn't have a buy/sell section ... where people who are looking to buy to used cycling equipment can search for what they want.

Ah well, we can dream I guess ... until then I suppose we can just c*nt up the forum space with randys used road gear.

Randy sends it bro!

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 20:30 Quote
I heard Randy gets drunk and puts babies into people. Randy is a god.

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 20:39 Quote
Let me tell you now a man of my position can afford to look ridiculous at any time. I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 7:37 Quote
Its a matter of forum etiquette. Things roll pretty loose in here and most of us appreciate that, but turning this into the buy sell for one individual is pretty big sign of disrespect.

I would wager most of the regular poster have sold something through the PB buy/sell in this last year, yet Randy is the only guy posting it in the forum....

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
Its a matter of forum etiquette. Things roll pretty loose in here and most of us appreciate that, but turning this into the buy sell for one individual is pretty big sign of disrespect.

I would wager most of the regular poster have sold something through the PB buy/sell in this last year, yet Randy is the only guy posting it in the forum....

Go easy on the guy... He's a few pumps of Cheese away for having dip for all his Nacho's.

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 11:31 Quote
Views: 10,468    Faves: 54    Comments: 6


$2 Dollar Hotdogs first edit!!!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 12:52 Quote
Buddies kinda slow. Is the skidding back and forth on the trail surface really necessary. The tuck no hander was pretty cool, for a ripped off BMX trick made for a quarter pipe.

Is that a Yeti bike? Enjoying the trust fund and paid for Masters degree I see.

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 12:58 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Buddies kinda slow. Is the skidding back and forth on the trail surface really necessary. The tuck no hander was pretty cool, for a ripped off BMX trick made for a quarter pipe.

Is that a Yeti bike? Enjoying the trust fund and paid for Masters degree I see.

When you ride it you will understand.

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
No sighting of the impossible 180. That thing needs to go...

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 13:39 Quote
I think it’s a Norco


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014753
Mobile Version of Website