Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 8:15 Quote
#Respect.... Those guys sent some pretty big sketchy lines in the snow, took some good bails. That took balls, earned XB's respect.

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 12:34 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
So winter is here and Biking is over so it is time to put in some time on the bucket list. This year i got 3.. Learn to knit, Cross country skiing and yoga....

As far as that video goes there is a lot missing. we all know they spent alot fo time walking again. The paint on that slayer is in too good of shape to have put any effort into the art.

i put into google what chick dig and it came up blank so i appreciate the effort girls but i cant control these guys. XB even sent me a message saying that there is no way that you are real and that Crawford was f*cking with us... #Vernon recluse thread

Anyone have any luck with the mail order bride thing?

Hahahaha not real. Now I feel bad for you. Tinder should keep you busy. I’m sure you’re a decent looking guy.

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 17:48 Quote
RedAutumn wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
So winter is here and Biking is over so it is time to put in some time on the bucket list. This year i got 3.. Learn to knit, Cross country skiing and yoga....

As far as that video goes there is a lot missing. we all know they spent alot fo time walking again. The paint on that slayer is in too good of shape to have put any effort into the art.

i put into google what chick dig and it came up blank so i appreciate the effort girls but i cant control these guys. XB even sent me a message saying that there is no way that you are real and that Crawford was f*cking with us... #Vernon recluse thread

Anyone have any luck with the mail order bride thing?

Hahahaha not real. Now I feel bad for you. Tinder should keep you busy. I’m sure you’re a decent looking guy.

....and this just made my day Big Grin

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 8:43 Quote
Well if any single ladies wants to go out sometime message me. The date may or may not include shovels and picks. Must know how to run a chainsaw and the lucky girl must never use the word epic. Also double crowns are hawt so prefereance will be given to that. If you have a condo in sunpeaks kicking horse or whistler our first date will not include shovels and picks as you are way to beautiful for that sort of thing and I will take care of you.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 13:02 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Well if any single ladies wants to go out sometime message me. The date may or may not include shovels and picks. Must know how to run a chainsaw and the lucky girl must never use the word epic. Also double crowns are hawt so prefereance will be given to that. If you have a condo in sunpeaks kicking horse or whistler our first date will not include shovels and picks as you are way to beautiful for that sort of thing and I will take care of you.

You should find one on the lift at Silver Star. Lots of good looking ladies on the hill.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 6:17 Quote
NachoManRandySalad wrote:
chix r 4 dix

That's why you toss bros' Salad bro. Good one, keep your sexist crap out of here bro. No one appreciates it and you scare away the females which Vernon-Jeff work hard to include in the conversation on here.

Stick to grindr.com Budd, you know that's your hook up site. It also came before Tindr.... Grindr #OG Hookup site

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
chix r 4 dix

That's why you toss bros' Salad bro. Good one, keep your sexist crap out of here bro. No one appreciates it and you scare away the females which Vernon-Jeff work hard to include in the conversation on here.

Stick to grindr.com Budd, you know that's your hook up site. It also came before Tindr.... Grindr #OG Hookup site

Yah dude, I’m with xb- don’t ruin the vibe. Between XBs budding bromance with camstyn over ebikes and now VJ opening his heart and giving us a glimpse of the pain of his lovelessness, this thread was starting to give me the feels, man.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
chix r 4 dix

Yah dude, I’m with xb- don’t ruin the vibe. Between XBs budding bromance with camstyn over ebikes and now VJ opening his heart and giving us a glimpse of the pain of his lovelessness, this thread was starting to give me the feels, man.

That same feeling I get every time I take the doors off my jeep, put my white Oakley's on and cruise up and down Bernard St. with Drake cranked on the stereo...

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 11:35 Quote
So I took some advice and went on tinder. So I looked at the catalogue and went shopping and settled on a make, year and model. Pretty cute girl and she said she biked. So texting turned to phone and we started talking bikes. I have a pretty nice bike vj. Maybe you’d like to ride it she says. It’s pretty smooth she says. It hasn’t been used recently. You should get on it.

So I’m like well what kind of bike is it? She sounds confused like I asked something weird. So I ask again seriously go in the garage and look. She sounded annoyed and went and checked. It’s a huffy she said. Who the hell would want to ride that? I had to let her go.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
Poachninja wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

That same feeling I get every time I take the doors off my jeep, put my white Oakley's on and cruise up and down Bernard St. with Drake cranked on the stereo...

That is exactly what I mean! This thread has gone from a bro brah chest pumping trollfest to a place you can freely express the real you in an accepting, indeed supporting, environment. Wear those white Oakleys with pride, my friend.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
My take on it is that they knew they'd never beat us so they just stopped inviting us.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 16:10 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
So I took some advice and went on tinder. So I looked at the catalogue and went shopping and settled on a make, year and model. Pretty cute girl and she said she biked. So texting turned to phone and we started talking bikes. I have a pretty nice bike vj. Maybe you’d like to ride it she says. It’s pretty smooth she says. It hasn’t been used recently. You should get on it.

So I’m like well what kind of bike is it? She sounds confused like I asked something weird. So I ask again seriously go in the garage and look. She sounded annoyed and went and checked. It’s a huffy she said. Who the hell would want to ride that? I had to let her go.

Rambles?

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 20:42 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

Swipe left... NEXT!!!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007921
Mobile Version of Website