Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 19:07 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:

Hippy chick from Cherryville that doesn't shower? Solid pass bro.

Are you trying tell us that you shower EVERY day? Pretentious much?

I'm a dude so it doesn't count... if you like stanky snatches, that's just wrong on many levels.

Dayglo Abortions said it best

“All punker bitches, their pussies smell like fishes”

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 19:10 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

Are you trying tell us that you shower EVERY day? Pretentious much?

I'm a dude so it doesn't count... if you like stanky snatches, that's just wrong on many levels.

VRT living up to it's potential.

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 19:14 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:

VRT has gone soft. I remember times when new posters were called out for not introducing themselves and lurkers (like mysleft) got the stain they deserved. Sure metal and bikes were discussed, but ridicule was strong. #bringbacktheolddays #2017

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 19:51 Quote
mully wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

VRT has gone soft. I remember times when new posters were called out for not introducing themselves and lurkers (like mysleft) got the stain they deserved. Sure metal and bikes were discussed, but ridicule was strong. #bringbacktheolddays #2017

Whooo the foook is this guy?

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 20:16 Quote
mully wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

Everyone is getting old. Going soft happens. Don’t be afraid to talk to your doctor about treatment options for erectile dysfunction

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 20:26 Quote
XB has a surplus of Off-Brand Dick Pills available. Any Flimsy-Phils out there: Drop me a P.M.

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 20:38 Quote
This thread needs to be renamed into VJ's guide to getting VJJ

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 21:53 Quote
Egg Plant def the emoji of 2019 thou, gotta admit...

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 0:12 Quote
RedAutumn wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

were

where? I cant even,

protip about dating.. chicks dont like needy guys that talk about bikes all the time. we are all f*cked.

Farmers market Vernon Jeff, try the farmers market.

2 deal breakers. Horse girls and girls that have dogs they put in there purses. Both seemed to be abundant at farmers markets...

Thanks for the attempt though... I now have like 6 cats on the brighter side.

Also the new people really need to tell us something about themselves and stop acting autistic and asking to be abused. There is another part of the internet for people who want humiliation or just get out and try dating. I did have some girl think it was funny to go under the table and pretend to give vj a bj. So humiliating.

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 1:05 Quote
I’m 38, married, freshly moved here from Kamloops. I like beer, babes, ebikes and I think unicorns are kick ass! I hate slow drivers, children, elders and white sunglasses. Come at me bro!

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 20:00 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
I’m 38, married, freshly moved here from Kamloops. I like beer, babes, ebikes and I think unicorns are kick ass! I hate slow drivers, children, elders and white sunglasses. Come at me bro!

Your husband must be a great guy.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 21:43 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
Camstyn wrote:

Your husband must be a great guy.

Can you marry your brother? Times have changed.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 8:27 Quote
Some pretty tough words for NOCS and Noble Canyon. There is no active building in Noble. We are maintaining what is there. If NOCS wants to help out then great if not they dont have to ride it or help at all. No one has asked for help or an opinion.

At what point do we stop maintaining existing trails there?

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 8:55 Quote
It's all good bruh, we got this...

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 11:57 Quote
Pretty sure NOCS is not talking about the people maintaining what already exists and was submitted years ago. It’s the other rouge stuff that happens now and then.

I’m sure this means rouge by other user groups too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014044
Mobile Version of Website