PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 8:48 Quote
Users Guide

Bumping the VRT rules.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 12:37 Quote
what about No Bulls?

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 13:04 Quote
This Thread is stuck in a never ending, annually repeating cycle of Drama. Sh#t never changes.

Only real revaluation is that Specialized finally made a bike that won't destroy the Season / Reputation of some top riders.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 13:51 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
This Thread is stuck in a never ending, annually repeating cycle of Drama. Sh#t never changes.

Only real revaluation is that Specialized finally made a bike that won't destroy the Season / Reputation of some top riders.

No one to blame but yourself...... Giant still stuck in 2015 world.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 14:00 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Woooah, harsh.

Giant even went 29 for 2020 bud. Keep up.

But seriously other than Bruni ... Which athlete has Specialized not put a damper on their careers?

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 14:18 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Woooah, harsh.

But seriously other than Bruni ... Which athlete has Specialized not put a damper on their careers?

Actually, Gwin was better on Specialized before moving to YT I believe. Maybe his best on Trek? I don’t know, he’s moved around so much I can’t keep track.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 15:36 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
what about No Bulls?

The skiing up there is actually pretty good.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 15:41 Quote
Is Becker wide open.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 15:50 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Is Becker wide open.

the fishing up there is actually pretty good

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 15:59 Quote
Pumptrack and bowl in westbank is clear

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 16:19 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
Pumptrack and bowl in westbank is clear

the riding down there is actually pretty good

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 18:27 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:

Woooah, harsh.

Actually, Gwin was better on Specialized before moving to YT I believe. Maybe his best on Trek? I don’t know, he’s moved around so much I can’t keep track.

Brosnan did really well on the Demo. Finn won every race in Junior and Miranda won a DH championship on one. The new Demo is the tits.

The 2020 Giants still have dated geo. They have anyone racing that's top 10? They are biggest bike manufacturer in the business and Norco is light years ahead.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 18:29 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Woooah, harsh.

Brosnan did really well on the Demo. Finn won every race in Junior and Miranda won a DH championship on one. The new Demo is the tits.

In all honesty, do you really think the bike has anything to do with it?

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 18:30 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

In all honesty, do you really think the bike has anything to do with it?

certainly helps... if you don't get along with a bike, you won't be winning.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016581
Mobile Version of Website