Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 11:39 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
That Jump to Large reach so progressive thou bro. Long = F@st.

... " Loose is fast, but on the edge your out of Control" Cole Trickle

Vernon's taking off bro. We're: Making Vernon Gnar Again.

Ellison so hot right now

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 13:38 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
That Jump to Large reach so progressive thou bro. Long = F@st.

... " Loose is fast, but on the edge your out of Control" Cole Trickle

Vernon's taking off bro. We're: Making Vernon Gnar Again.

Ellison so hot right now

With all melt / rain, it should be rideable in a few weeks.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 13:48 Quote
Deez Nutz running good these days.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 16:49 Quote
Nut Rut full of slush by February? Maybe but we always get our hopes up then it keeps snowing into March. Just checked the date stamp on a picture from 2019’s first proper ride in Ellison. All the way up, March 30/2019. Still going to be awhile unless is stops snowin’.
Only Rail Trail before that date last year.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 17:12 Quote
Feb 11, 2010 Ellison bro. There's always low snow years in the Valley... Fingers crossed for the early melt.

photo

photo
Bikes a Spesh SX 4cross 4" travel, with parts stolen from my old p3 dirt jump bike... XB was on a ultra budget back then
this bike was not setup for XC / 100mm / 100mm travel, XB would drag 2 feet behind bike to try and slow down enough
on the Meg-Neg-Gnar...

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 17:51 Quote
That was ten years ago!
Climate change is messing everything up now. You won't be riding unless your're going fat bike in the slush rut. I heard they groomed the Nutz for 4.8's.

I had a white fork once. Never again.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 17:54 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
That was ten years ago!
Climate change is messing everything up now. You won't be riding unless your're going fat bike in the slush rut. I heard they groomed the Nutz for 4.8's.

It’s actually the fat bikes that are messing everything up.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 17:56 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
That was ten years ago!

The climate? Tires so big they block out the sun?

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 18:09 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
That was ten years ago!

The climate? Tires so big they block out the sun?

They pack down the snow, making a thick cap of ice that melts slower than the surroundings ... delaying access by non fatties.

#BanFatBikes

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 18:31 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
That was ten years ago!

Climate Change lol... Thought you'd be on the Trump Team on that 1 bud, no offence.... But seriously this is still up for debate in the US / Alberta: actually. Notice "they" changed it to Climate Change, from Global Warming as the Catch Phrase.

Saying the words Climate Change on the VRT is just opening a can of dry eyed, lack of sleep up all night reading for Lurkers Nightmare Bomb bro. Def a run-on sentence, my bad.

Easy now.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 18:51 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
That was ten years ago!

Climate Change lol... Thought you'd be on the Trump Team on that 1 bud, no offence.... But seriously this is still up for debate in the US / Alberta: actually. Notice "they" changed it to Climate Change, from Global Warming as the Catch Phrase.

Saying the words Climate Change on the VRT is just opening a can of dry eyed, lack of sleep up all night reading for Lurkers Nightmare Bomb bro. Def a run-on sentence, my bad.

Easy now.

that's some strong IPA your drinking....

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 18:54 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
That was ten years ago!

Easy now.

that's some strong IPA your drinking....

Sober-Life and Physio bro...
That's some Creative Writing that needed out. Shred's the one that dropped the bomb on us.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 19:16 Quote
f*ck Climate Change.

Grand Solar Minimum Bros.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 19:55 Quote
Climate change is just an excuse to drive the coffee prices up. I agree with Crawford 100%. The fat bikes are f*cking up the trails. They also drive the moisture and frost in the ground causing deeper layers of mud. Stay off the trails until they are dry.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032980
Mobile Version of Website