Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Author Message
Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 20:04 Quote
Years ago I stumbled upon a master's thesis on trail erosion...on the edge of your seat kinda stuff...anyways.

To further what the craw said, winter use trails melt later in the spring and when they do melt they melt much faster causing substantially more erosion then trails that aren't used in the winter.

So with that in mind the ellie slut rut should be better than ever if that's your thang.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 21:23 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
Years ago I stumbled upon a master's thesis on trail erosion...on the edge of your search kinda stuff...anyways.

To further what the craw said, winter use trails melt later in the spring and when they do melt they melt much faster causing substantially more erosion then trails that aren't used in the winter.

So with that in mind the ellie slut rut should be better than ever if that's your thang.

Did you just say: Deez Nutz goes into a "slut rut"... ? Too far bro, too far... We call that section X-ROSSION ... Gnarliest loose trench in town, especially if you come in really hot.

Don't trash my Nutz please.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 21:26 Quote
That Environmental Report, sounds like a good thing to read if your out of Ambien or Zzzz-Quil.

Interesting points though, another tick in box of the Against in the E-BIKE survey.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 12:40 Quote

Too much bike for Vernon?

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
Needs a few more growler tabs otherwise on point

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 14:08 Quote
The brake levers are not compatible with those brake calipers. Fat don't fit Boxxer, guys gotta dream though. That might be the actual Quiver Killer.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 15:27 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
The brake levers are not compatible with those brake calipers. Fat don't fit Boxxer, guys gotta dream though. That might be the actual Quiver Killer.

I call BS on your observations... Hydraulic Road leavers are a thing ... and stated max tire width for boost boxxer is less than 20mm different than reported width of the smallest gnarwall.... seems legit.

Haters gonna hate

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 15:29 Quote
Poachninja wrote:

Too much bike for Vernon?

Never been a fan of aero seat tubes/ posts.

Otherwise, would buy.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 15:42 Quote
Needs a whip flag and plastic gas tank on the top tube. I'll wait for the 29er version.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Needs a whip flag and plastic gas tank on the top tube. I'll wait for the 29er version.

You must not like to corner snappy, with those big road wheels on a MTB . 29 is road bro, always was always will be.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 16:14 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Needs a whip flag and plastic gas tank on the top tube. I'll wait for the 29er version.

You must not like to corner snappy, with those big road wheels on a MTB . 29 is road bro, always was always will be.

Lies. Robe snaps his 29er around no problem.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 16:29 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
29 is road bro, always was always will be.

Except that time they were 27.5

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 17:03 Quote
Sensitive time to be posting Nobles propoganda.... Don't fire up Vaginal-Jeff again.
29-So-Lame

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 22:21 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Sensitive time to be posting Nobles propoganda.... Don't fire up Vaginal-Jeff again.
29-So-Lame

What Noble propaganda?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008454
Mobile Version of Website