Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 21:06 Quote
Views: 269    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

Since this seems to be the place for the 29 vs 27.5 debate, I would like to point out this video highlighting the traction of 29 inch wheels. Grabbing hold of only his balls and perhaps a bit of taint, this tire fully flipped this fully grown man with no slippage whatsoever. There is no doubt in my mind that, if this rider had been sporting smaller tires, he’d have landed on his ass with tire skid marks on his ball sack.

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 21:24 Quote
That was amazing

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 6:04 Quote
That guy is only a slightly better rider than me.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 6:08 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
That guy is only a slightly better rider than me.

Really he is? I want to see this.

I have to say that was funny.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
He was going for the no hander lander, 29 wheels wood have made it worser'est... Props to buddy for trying to ride it out.

Or was that 29"? Kinda looked like a road bike.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 8:25 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
He was going for the no hander lander, 29 wheels wood have made it worser'est... Props to buddy for trying to ride it out.

Sam Hill on 29er bro... do you even ride?

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 8:40 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Paid to ride for Bike Sales... He rides 27.5 @ home, and has more stage wins on 27.5 bikes. (Non-road)

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 9:03 Quote
Well, anyone can buy a bike.
That video proves what can go wrong with shit technique while attempting to jump. Whoever told him to throw his shoulders back, stand up straight and straighten your arms right at the lip is not a good friend. If nobody said anything to him I guess it’s the old Joey’s gotta learn the hard way.

The short crotch pull up the tire was pretty sweet. Hard to duplicate that again. LOL

P.S. - This is what happens to riders that have tablets on the bar and reflectors.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 9:20 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Paid to ride for Bike Sales... He rides 27.5 @ home, and has more stage wins on 27.5 bikes. (Non-road)

he doesn't ride 275 at home... he's only ridden 1 yr on 29er. But Rude and Maes will be stomping SH this year... I'll put $ on it.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 9:29 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:

he doesn't ride 275 at home... he's only ridden 1 yr on 29er. But Rude and Maes will be stomping SH this year... I'll put $ on it.

Sam tooooo consistent, those Doping Goons will blow up and get injured, or pop for PED's again....

Funny the only guys who can potentially hang with Sam both got caught cheating, handed down sentences.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 9:32 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
That video proves what can go wrong with shit technique while attempting to jump. Whoever told him to throw his shoulders back, stand up straight and straighten your arms right at the lip is not a good friend. If nobody said anything to him I guess it’s the old Joey’s gotta learn the hard way.

The short crotch pull up the tire was pretty sweet. Hard to duplicate that again. LOL

P.S. - This is what happens to riders that have tablets on the bar and reflectors.

XB gives the guy props, he left off the brakes, committed, tried to ride it out. He'll live to send another day.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 9:55 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

XB gives the guy props, he left off the brakes, committed, tried to ride it out. He'll live to send another day.

Put your money where your mouth is.... fanboi

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 9:59 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

Put your money where your mouth is.... fanboi

Triple Champs the E@$y money boi. H1LL

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 19:00 Quote
Old guys on XC bikes shouldn’t take sweet jumps.

My favorite part was how he just gave up right away. Back tire hits, hands up, I am outta here. Classic boomer commitment. .

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008532
Mobile Version of Website