Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 15:59 Quote
Just gonna throw this one out there ... before we go down the Organized MTB discussion rabbit hole again.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 6:52 Quote
I wish we could sticky that chart. It really pretty much covers it. One of these days I’m going to put in my smoking jacket and put together a best of. We have truly alienated some very nice people on here over there years. 2020 let’s make the vrt great again you bunch of autistic fudge packing homos.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 9:43 Quote
I just dropped some skis off at my friendly neighbourhood ski/bike shop and what did I see, amongst last decade’s goggles and never-fashionable giro helmets, in the discount bin, but a half buried Deez Nutz hat! I was more than tempted to rescue this artifact but I wanted to first make sure i was The One to do so.

What would said hat do for my trailhead cred amongst the beardos? Would I get knowing nods from otherwise aloof long time locals during post ride parking lot beers? What about my attractiveness to the opposite sex? Would I even be able to wear it to the bar and still be able to enjoy my obligatory craft beer in peace? Would it be too much hat for the Poachninja?

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 9:50 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
I just dropped some skis off at my friendly neighbourhood ski/bike shop and what did I see, amongst last decade’s goggles and never-fashionable giro helmets, in the discount bin, but a half buried Deez Nutz hat! I was more than tempted to rescue this artifact but I wanted to first make sure i was The One to do so.

What would said hat do for my trailhead cred amongst the beardos? Would I get knowing nods from otherwise aloof long time locals during post ride parking lot beers? What about my attractiveness to the opposite sex? Would I even be able to wear it to the bar and still be able to enjoy my obligatory craft beer in peace? Would it be too much hat for the Poachninja?

I’d buy you a cheap beer

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 10:10 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
I wish we could sticky that chart. It really pretty much covers it. One of these days I’m going to put in my smoking jacket and put together a best of. We have truly alienated some very nice people on here over there years. 2020 let’s make the vrt great again you bunch of autistic fudge packing homos.

When is the VRT agm? Per the bylaws, It must be held in a bar.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 10:19 Quote
This Saturday at the kal. Also my birthday if anyone wants to fight me

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
This Saturday at the kal. Also my birthday if anyone wants to fight me

I will take you up on both offers.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
Poachninja wrote:

Thanks for the plug bro... All proceeds go to help funding Tail-Gate BBQ's... There's like 3-4 different styles of hats... This was 100% a money losing venture for Chef-XB... But we gotta re-coupe all we can so XB ain't slinging up Kraft Dinner all season bro.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 16:12 Quote
On that note, first tracks on Deez Nutz today. The slutty rut liked the extra girth of the fat tires.
All dirt below the rut so you shuttlers can get started.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 19:17 Quote
johnovey wrote:
On that note, first tracks on Deez Nutz today. The slutty rut liked the extra girth of the fat tires.
All dirt below the rut so you shuttlers can get started.

Charge the golf cart and grease the NSR-4!

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 19:35 Quote
Flip chips set to low

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 19:57 Quote
Totally shuttling Deez Nuts this year. Who's gonna stop us, Granalo Hikers? Don't think so.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 21:01 Quote
Deez Nutz to Nature Trail shuttle laps soon.
Full face helmet/ON

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008038
Mobile Version of Website