Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 7:36 Quote
Liking the new Race kit, all black is pretty Metal. The bike color with the Orangeish frame, and red fork looks bad.

Would buy one, but don't need a bike for a while and like Giant...

XB pretty much has all the Signature Sam Hill parts already. Got the shoes, pedals, grips, handle bars, t-shirts...

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 7:55 Quote
You don’t really see custom fork colours often .... except at meaningless dog and pony shows like world champs.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 9:28 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
You don’t really see custom fork colours often .... except at meaningless dog and pony shows like world champs.

World Champs still has it's place. Nothing more prestigious than winning the Big Day to step up. Don't ruin it for them man, Specialized has been doing that to pro's for years now.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

World Champs still has it's place. Nothing more prestigious than winning the Big Day to step up. Don't ruin it for them man, Specialized has been doing that to pro's for years now.

You mean winning World Cups and World Championships? When was the last time a Giant bike was in the top 10? 20?

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 10:54 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

You mean winning World Cups and World Championships? When was the last time a Giant bike was in the top 10? 20?

Damnit, hate it when someone steps in with Facts and Logic.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 12:58 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Luckily facts and logic are not much of a situational hazard in VRT

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 14:46 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:

Luckily facts and logic are not much of a situational hazard in VRT

Like homer said, "Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of VRT's problems"

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 18:36 Quote
I think the NOCS AGM discussion proved that homerism...

Speaking of alcohol, I can’t wait till VJs shindig on sat so I can try out my new lid on the Ladeeeeez. It’ll be like bees to honey.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 18:43 Quote
Sick hat, good cause...

XB's coming to Vaj-Day.... Please remind me a few hours out on here please... This is the only place I routinely visit.

Curved stairwell, nice homie! You rich?... XB knows who's buying shots.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 19:33 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Sick hat, good cause...

XB's coming to Vaj-Day.... Please remind me a few hours out on here please... This is the only place I routinely visit.

Curved stairwell, nice homie! You rich?... XB knows who's buying shots.

Shit, my secret is out... luckily I didn’t frame the hat on my gold plated toilet, as was my first instinct.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 21:16 Quote
Where can I get a Snake Pit hat made before Saturday?

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 21:30 Quote
Camstyn wrote:

i guess we are fighting

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 21:58 Quote
Snake Pit is The Most underated trail at Silver Star, if you really let off the brakes and pedal your Dick off... You can get Molasses in like November Flow.

But no, I like that trail.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 22:14 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Camstyn wrote:

i guess we are fighting

Wouldn’t be much of a party if we didn’t. Drink before or after?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008539
Mobile Version of Website