Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 9:34 Quote
Seriously thou, Dude on Dude action aside, what time tonight...? And you know it's the Heavy Weight boxing WBC boxing Championship PPV tonight heh... Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder ... Huge fight, place is gonna be paaaaaaaaacked if they are playing it. Tyson Fury is a huge cross over mainstream star now because of his story, actually pretty interesting. Guy was at the top @ 27 (5 championships) almost lost it all to depression and offed himself.... Guy gained like 150 lbs, but found a greater meaning and made a comeback to fight at the top again.... Pretty inspiring story and sh#t actually. Also big charismatic guy, and is good talker, funny etc... Nice English chap. Anyways all that said, if they are playing them sh#ts... Lotta peeps in there to see Tyson Fury throw down. XB says one of these VRT newbies goes in early and holds a seat for the rest of us...

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 10:35 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Seriously thou, Dude on Dude action aside, what time tonight...? And you know it's the Heavy Weight boxing WBC boxing Championship PPV tonight heh... Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder ... Huge fight, place is gonna be paaaaaaaaacked if they are playing it. Tyson Fury is a huge cross over mainstream star now because of his story, actually pretty interesting. Guy was at the top @ 27 (5 championships) almost lost it all to depression and offed himself.... Guy gained like 150 lbs, but found a greater meaning and made a comeback to fight at the top again.... Pretty inspiring story and sh#t actually. Also big charismatic guy, and is good talker, funny etc... Nice English chap. Anyways all that said, if they are playing them sh#ts... Lotta peeps in there to see Tyson Fury throw down. XB says one of these VRT newbies goes in early and holds a seat for the rest of us...

I’m not averse to going early, as I need a head start to be drunk enough to head but vj when he enters, but my experience with the UFC at the kal is that it will mostly be reserved...

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 10:50 Quote
It’s Vernon. If the Kal is too busy everything else is walking distance away.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 11:20 Quote
Not UFC bro.... This is the Heavy Weight Boxing Championship of the entire Wooooorld bro.

Reaching Mike Tyson level hype again in the Heavyweight division, boxing is making a comeback bro... Little Respect please, don't call it UFC.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 11:29 Quote
Is this a big deal, like WWF Wrestlemania?

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 11:33 Quote
I used to love watching boxing back when it was two professionals doing battle with a little shit talk in between. Then in morphed into ear biting stupidness so I stopped watching. We’ll see about this “comeback”. Boxing never seems to take long to fall back into WWE nonsense. I have zero interest in WWE type nonsense.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 11:37 Quote
Camstyn just made my point. Fu*king sports entertainment is ruining everything. I just want to see two professionals fight without all the dog and pony show.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 11:39 Quote
#F$kn Haters... Ok the 100's of millions of ppls that dig it are all idiots? Actually maybe, there's alot of people in the world. But even WWE has its place, Rick Flair was a God

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 11:40 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
#F$kn Haters... Ok the 100's of millions of ppls that dig it are all idiots? Actually maybe, there's alot of people in the world. But even WWE has its place, Rick Flair was a God

Randy Macho Man Randy Savage will always be my hero

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 11:48 Quote
The number of people who watch WWE means nothing. It’s pretty easy to recruit the feeble minded. Just ask religious charlatans all about recruitment. Latest thing I’ve heard is their special solutions kill the Coronavirus.
Well isn’t that convenient?

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 13:03 Quote
I’m going to make Crawford look like a dog food factory exploded. His mom is going to cry. There is no greater fighter in this forum than me. I’m the greatest. You guys are just washed up fat kids. Have sone smarties. Fight night ❤️

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 13:03 Quote
Just kidding. I’m all love

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 13:10 Quote
If XB wasn't down a wing, XB'd choke you the f#kk out Vagisauce. Throw on the Rape Choke, just for you budd.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007573
Mobile Version of Website