Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 18:21 Quote
I’ve snagged a table in the corner

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 18:23 Quote
Poachninja wrote:

Legitz, it's dope out in the garage area.....

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 18:23 Quote
Poachninja wrote:

Like some kind of table poaching ninja.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 19:04 Quote
You boys have a beer and sucker punch VJ for me, wife got sick and I don’t have the balls to leave

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 21:14 Quote
It was all hype as expected. No fights but XB keeps leaving the table to offer up boner rails. Paying for his bill I guess.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 21:46 Quote
Hey man, take a walk on the wild side

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 21:48 Quote
Sorry, XB couldn't make it last night.

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
Things sure have quieted down ....

just takes little booze and fisticuffs to satisfy the trolls.

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
Quote of the night
"I cant smoke weed when im coked out"
-Some Random Girl in the smoke pit.

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 20:29 Quote
So i ended up catching something from XB and have been down with the flu the last 2 days.Thanks everyone for coming. Good party

So I got all hyped up on cold and flu medication and decided to work on the bike. New pro-tip to save you guys some money. WD40 is by far the best de-greaser of all time and it smells good

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 20:35 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
So i ended up catching something from XB and have been down with the flu the last 2 days.Thanks everyone for coming. Good party

So I got all hyped up on cold and flu medication and decided to work on the bike. New pro-tip to save you guys some money. WD40 is by far the best de-greaser of all time and it smells good

heard that shit works great on the brake pads leaves them sparkling new

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 20:38 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

heard that shit works great on the brake pads leaves them sparkling new

lol. amateur. .steel wool...

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 20:42 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

Oh VernonJeff, that sucks ball. Hope you feel better...

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 20:48 Quote
RedAutumn wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Thanks Autumn. Beside me you are the nicest person on here.

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 20:55 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
RedAutumn wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Thanks Autumn. Beside me you are the nicest person on here.

Aw really? That's the nicest thing you've said to me.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007659
Mobile Version of Website