Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 18:12 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
You guys need to man the f#$& up bro... 1 night away from the Fam, and your hung for days and quiet on Pinkbike.

Grow a pair, learn how to hold your liquor. And Boners rails are for chicks only. Unless you like dudes, well than do whatever tickles your pickle.

Amalgamate or GTFO

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 19:00 Quote
Eze-E had the sick context usage of Boner Rails... XB can't take credit for that.

Think Vaginal-Birthday not was right though... The chick in smoke pit had the best line of the night... No pun intended.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 19:16 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Eze-E had the sick context usage of Boner Rails... XB can't take credit for that.

Think Vaginal-Birthday not was right though... The chick in smoke pit had the best line of the night... No pun intended.

Stop holding out. The electoral districts will be better off.

Tell Jim Garlik he is drunk on power, and to stop being a shill to wealthy agro terrorists appropriating once fertile farm land for their mega mansions

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 19:18 Quote
Coldstream is just a nicer place bro. You guys can keep your dump, thanks for the New Library and other FREE public services XB poaches the sh#t out of.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 19:20 Quote
Might send an email off to Vernon tomorrow to complain about the Streets. Patch them holes already. Streets are Butter in the Stream.

Garliks a Saint, take his name out your mouth

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 19:27 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Might send an email off to Vernon tomorrow to complain about the Streets. Patch them holes already. Streets are Butter in the Stream.

If he mans up and starts killing the geese, something the soft souled Vernon administration is unable to stomach , I will take it all back.

.... you would think in a conservative strong-hold filled with grey hairs, a spring goose cull would be all the rage.

I guess they are fine with killing junkies. Just not birds ( when they are at their tastiest)

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 19:33 Quote
You don't kill birds bro. Birds are dope. XB voted Hell-No on Birdie-Genocide... Geese can stay.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 20:01 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

If he mans up and starts killing the geese, something the soft souled Vernon administration is unable to stomach , I will take it all back.

.... you would think in a conservative strong-hold filled with grey hairs, a spring goose cull would be all the rage.

I guess they are fine with killing junkies. Just not birds ( when they are at their tastiest)

They actually round them up and relocate them but if they do have to do a cull it's not advertised and someone usually comes in at 4 or 5am ans does the deed before anyone wakes up.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 20:05 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
You don't kill birds bro. Birds are dope. XB voted Hell-No on Birdie-Genocide... Geese can stay.

Sure thing , I vote they live trap them and relocate them to the electoral districts. Money later saved on egg sterilization projects and beach Remediation can be used to fund recreation programs.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 20:06 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

They actually round them up and relocate them but if they do have to do a cull it's not advertised and someone usually comes in at 4 or 5am ans does the deed before anyone wakes up.

They recently voted down a cull.

It’s a shame really. Spring goose is the only goose worth eating

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 20:07 Quote
I mean, they could feed the homeless... oh ya, that’s just another thing coldstream doesn’t want in their back yard

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 20:32 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
I mean, they could feed the homeless... oh ya, that’s just another thing coldstream doesn’t want in their back yard

Tell us how you really feel

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 20:48 Quote
So, on that Forbidden Druid, what is stopping that seat mast that is sticking up 10" above the Top Tube unsupported... Aaaaand with a 200mm seat post sticking out of that for even more leverage on that point to Crack it.

Only saying this as this a common spot for failure in Carbon / Aluminum in even better designed frames.

Lewis Buchanan s Forbidden Druid ready for the 2020 season.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 22:00 Quote
looks like lots of carbon there.... those guys know what they are doing. The bike would be perfect for Vernon.,,, would buy.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 22:43 Quote
130 mm travel, NO SALE... Need big cushion for Vernon.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008082
Mobile Version of Website