Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 18:36 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:

In 2013 I vowed to never go back to SS again, no regrets
Why dont you like SS?

Total snooze fest...

The rock face on downtown is about the only thing there that excites me and I'm not paying $40 to ride the same bloody bomb holes I rode on 2005.

Insert any Kelowna sucks worser line here...

Bro don't be all coming up North in our thread and sh#t on anything North Okanagan... We all know Silver Star is a dump but all the trails there can be fun.

Kelowna has Zero Tech bro. Laaaaaame for days.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 18:36 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
Lower pipe dream was deadly last year, reminded me of Whistler.

When do early bird season passes usually go on sale?

End of March mid April sometime in there it's 420 after taxes if you don't have a CC you can pay cash at one of the three bikes shops in may

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 18:37 Quote
Pm’d you both, along with my SIN, address and mother’s mating name in case you have trouble authenticating. Much TY!

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 18:39 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
Pm’d you both, along with my SIN, address and mother’s mating name in case you have trouble authenticating. Much TY!

Haha mother mating name eh....

k-towntrailryder wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:

In 2013 I vowed to never go back to SS again, no regrets
Why dont you like SS?

Total snooze fest...

The rock face on downtown is about the only thing there that excites me and I'm not paying $40 to ride the same bloody bomb holes I rode on 2005.

Sounds like you haven’t discovered VJ’s Snake Pit

ridayobike wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

Why dont you like SS?

Total snooze fest...

Insert any Kelowna sucks worser line here...

Bro don't be all coming up North in our thread and sh#t on anything North Okanagan... We all know Silver Star is a dump but all the trails there can be fun.

Kelowna has Zero Tech bro. Laaaaaame for days.

Thought you were making us popcorn?
#fakenews

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 18:44 Quote
I just like SS cuz my lazy ass doesn't have to pedal when it's 35 out, and Jedi mind trick is my jam got that 80 percent dialed on my hardtail last year gunna slay it on my fully this year. And the people are pretty chill

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 18:49 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

Why dont you like SS?

Total snooze fest...

Sounds like you haven’t discovered VJ’s Snake Pit

You gotta stop creepin' him on tinder man...

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 19:21 Quote
Silver Star is an acquired taste you have to like railing brems and Send-eeeit! Crawford is probably right, best most people stay away.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 19:36 Quote
It's always the same thing....

Someone asks why you dont like something, you give them an honest answer then everyone gets all defensive.

I'd rather ride trails that scare me.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 19:37 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
So, re-uploaded this turd-gem of an old video... Not sure if broke threshold on F-Bombs and Pinkbike yanked it...?
No sure, But anyways, for those out of towners and Vernon new-comers, this truly shows the Gnarly Intensity of Deez Nutz.

If your under 18, please don't watch this video.... You probably suck at riding, go get a BMX and work on skills.

Views: 212    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Rewind. This. Enjoyed. Dope track.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 19:54 Quote
I’m going to the Kelowna thread. This one just went mainstream.

Hey cam. Have you ever had a girl with long nails try and jam it up your butthole? Me neither but trying to heal that Anal fissure with vicks would still be better than shake pit.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 20:17 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
It's always the same thing...

I'd rather ride trails that scare me.

Bro, You are so hard core.

Make MTB Great Again

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 20:27 Quote
You couldn't scare a Female Masters Enduro racer on Kelowna trails.... Name some actually scary tech on a local trail... Like a legal trail.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 21:03 Quote
I lived in Vernon, I would be in Revy every weekend

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008319
Mobile Version of Website