Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 9:25 Quote
Yep, pull out that homeless looking kit and leave your $8000 dentist bike at home. Take out the beat up HT and blend right in. If someone stops you just start rambling on about end of days. But... ride safe, ride solo.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
Where was that JR bus & trailer shot taken?
Doesn't look familiar, but memory is usually quite impaired following JR.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 9:30 Quote
johnovey wrote:
Where was that JR bus & trailer shot taken?
Doesn't look familiar, but memory is usually quite impaired following JR.

Shot(s) were taken @ the Motel we we're at in Canmore... It's like 3-4 photos stitched together to make the panoramic, then colour corrected, shadows boosted etc. in Adobe Lightroom...

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 10:12 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Yep, pull out that homeless looking kit and leave your $8000 dentist bike at home. Take out the beat up HT and blend right in. If someone stops you just start rambling on about end of days. But... ride safe, ride solo.

I dunno the crackheads here in Kelowna ride nicer bikes then most people I say ride your dentist bike cuz they are doing it too lol

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 11:30 Quote
Kirt Voreis is old as Dirt and still the F#kn man!!! Guy is a Class act. Still throwing down gnarly sh#t. No one works harder
than that guy, Niner is a lucky company. You don't see many ppl throwin' 180 barspins on Dirt 1/4 pipes... Guy Shreds for 80

Kirt Voreis mountain biking in California
Kirt Voreis does a one handed table in the California desert at sunset on his mountain bike.
Kirt Voreis does a barspin in the California desert on his mountain bike.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 11:38 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

I dunno the crackheads here in Kelowna ride nicer bikes then most people I say ride your dentist bike cuz they are doing it too lol

There are a lot of pre 2008 DH rigs rolling around our downtown. On at least two occasion I almost jumped out of my car to offer and buy one.... I mean it’s not every day you see a Shiver.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

There are a lot of pre 2008 DH rigs rolling around our downtown. On at least two occasion I almost jumped out of my car to offer and buy one.... I mean it’s not every day you see a Shiver.
I hear yea there my landlord brought home an old 243 racing frame with the single crown version. Of the shivers and I was quite stoked

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 21:11 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

I hear yea there my landlord brought home an old 243 racing frame with the single crown version. Of the shivers and I was quite stoked

So your land lord is a crack head?

Tough times in the rental market man.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 21:34 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

So your land lord is a crack head?

Tough times in the rental market man.

Haha hell no man just a.nother dude who rides bikes

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 21:39 Quote
XB always wanted a Shiver so bad... Super T was hukking 40' ers on em.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 21:56 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
XB always wanted a Shiver so bad... Super T was hukking 40' ers on em.

Went from huckin 40's on em to huckin 40's in em real quick...

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 21:48 Quote
Drone flew over XB's house tonight.... It was my Amazon Sh#t Paper order from 3 weeks ago. Sometimes it's the Devil that saves you.

For any of you out of Work Soldiers, Amazon is hiring 100,000 People to meet Demands, and they neeeed YOU!

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010617
Mobile Version of Website