Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Author Message
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 15:55 Quote
well this thread has officially turned to bulkshit with its anti gun lobby. Next we will be saying no one needs nuclear weapons. Even though they have kept the world safe for 80 years. Fun fact. The us has stationed a huge amount of troupes on the border. You maybe wishing we were mire like Finland before too long. Only 2 genders.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 15:59 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Come try and take it from me Tru-Dope... And find out what happens? Waco all over again.
Kal never was closed bro... It's just rutting up real bad, so if you wanna be a dick like (un-named) go fill your boots bud.

... But yah all the real trails probably still have snow on them.
bro i have at least 14 ar-14s i don't need your norinco . fuuck back to knox to dodge polewalkers i go.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 16:02 Quote
Funny thing is XB doesn't even know if a AR14 exists... He remembered the AR thing from a movie, attach a # to the end and it sounds legit. XB hella against Assault Rifles, you guys are Monsters... Help don't Hunt.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 16:18 Quote
I took a drive around there this afternoon just to get out of the house, and there is still snow on some of the fields at the base

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 16:59 Quote
It's an AR-15...

In xb's defense, the only gun word he knows is gat...

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 19:08 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
It's an AR-15...

In xb's defense, the only gun word he knows is gat...

You’re full of shit.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 20:39 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
It's an AR-15...

In xb's defense, the only gun word he knows is gat...

You’re full of shit.

I think even in these times we find it hard to be nice to the Kelowna-Virus crowd... Not surprising really.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 21:12 Quote
https://mobile.twitter.com/nra/status/1237406233159700480?lang=en

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 22:55 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/nra/status/1237406233159700480?lang=en

Sick link brah, internet much?

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 5:47 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/nra/status/1237406233159700480?lang=en

Sick link brah, internet much?

Fair.

I am mobile. And was just trying to provide context to a-14.

Is xb really as dumb as joe Biden?

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 8:12 Quote
Yes, wait what we're we just talking about???

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 8:31 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/nra/status/1237406233159700480?lang=en

Sick link brah, internet much?

Fair.

I am mobile. And was just trying to provide context to a-14.

Is xb really as dumb as joe Biden?

Ya, mobile's a bitch sometimes....all I know about guns is that an AR-15 is the school shooters gun of choice...

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 10:46 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Edited, Too Dark


You wanna hear dark, I’ve got bike parts stuck at ups Kelowna and I can’t get in touch with anyone at ups. I’d go and pick it up but they don’t even have an address for their warehouse. It’s shit like this that’s gonna cause the collapse of law and order.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 10:59 Quote
Poachninja wrote:


You wanna hear dark, I’ve got bike parts stuck at ups Kelowna and I can’t get in touch with anyone at ups. I’d go and pick it up but they don’t even have an address for their warehouse. It’s shit like this that’s gonna cause the collapse of law and order.

UPS is shit. I've had several packages (Pre-COVID-19) that were displayed via online tracking as arrived, followed by out for delivery. A few days later that same package will suddenly show up as delayed due to a flight delay. Then nothing for a week. After multiple phone calls UPS will then claim they "lost" the package.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007767
Mobile Version of Website