Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 6:21 Quote
I heard a rumour that certain people from a certain organization who have been telling people that trails are closed where spotted in a certain park doing a certain thing they have put certain communications out telling peoples that they can’t do that certain activity.

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 7:16 Quote
All lies, not truth's... Bee part of the Solution, not the problem Vernon-Jeffs. It's what YOU do right now that will make a difference.....

.... In not rutting out our trails, lol

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 20:54 Quote
Took the little dude into Ellison from Pred on Sunday, on foot.. Still a fair amount of snow in the dominant shady areas, and most exposed areas are still pretty slimy! It'll be a coupla weeks I'd think before the gettin' is goooood

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 21:11 Quote
Are you a NOCS Shill now Randy-Tossed-Salad??? Quite the Heel Turn from you. Honestly XB did not see that one coming.

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 21:36 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Are you a NOCS Shill now Randy-Tossed-Salad??? Quite the Heel Turn from you. Honestly XB did not see that one coming.

Per usual, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Beer

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 21:37 Quote
Trying to get a Storyline going... Certain members of town think there's some Grand Conspiracy of trail closures etc.

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 21:39 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Trying to get a Storyline going... Certain members of town think there's some Grand Conspiracy of trail closures etc.

Roger. No, just trying to share some beta from someone that lives in the neighbourhood. Birdie Lake is still ice covered.

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 21:51 Quote
Fair Enuff, thanks bud

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 22:11 Quote
Trails are not ready yet.
Stay home, build backyard pump & jump tracks.

Backyard fun

Backyard fun

Backyard fun

Work in progress.

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 22:39 Quote
Holy, Cabin Forestry has some Competition... Did you factor in drainage for low points?

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 22:56 Quote
Yes sir.
Jump & pump line down is water free, only one spot needed some drainage love after a big rain last year. As you can see the whole area has a slope to it so drainage is no issue. Just started the oval-ish pumptrack portion at the bottom last night. No machine needed. To be honest I don't think I could get one back there safely without rolling it. lol Front part of my property is pretty steep and no easy way to get back to this area.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
Wow, after all this wait... The Fox 38 is released and is ugly as Hell... And only 5.8% stiffer. Seems like a good reason in a Global Pandemic Recession to lay out $1879.04 CAD for a micro fraction of an improvement.... Yah those are going to sell well in the A-POO-CALYPSE... Only people running them will be Spawnzored pros. Sticking to the Lyric; it's been better this whole time a-nee-wayz

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:34 Quote
Spanzer pro bros will be reselling shit. Call yo ur local brah and ask for the cov vid deal.

With no competition prize money or performance bonuses only the loic’s and nino’s of the world are gonna be getting any kind of income that’s sustainable.

Coaching mtb and framing houses ain’t gonna full the gaps.

Bro brahs, please message me directly to buy you discount shit. But don’t waste my time with marginal offers. I buy fire sales only.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:51 Quote
SRAM... Hold my beer. Introducing the new RockShox Totem!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:57 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
SRAM... Hold my beer. Introducing the new RockShox Totem!

Dude, Rock Coxx = Not Stoopid, they know they already have the best product out there... And why release a new MY2020 model when Sales will absolutely suck... After Fox goes Chapter 11, Rock Cock dominates the market in 2021 becomes the Amazon of Bike Suspension (no competition) and drops the Totem 2021...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021230
Mobile Version of Website