Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 11:29 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
I’d much rather you get off. Look at it. Talk about it. See it when you close your eyes at night. And hit it when your ready. I walk things all the time. Sometimes ya just ain’t feeling it.

You really should try steroids before you gon ebike. Cheaper. Will help you in all sports. You will look better. and the accomplishment is still yours. If your worried just start with a microdose. It’s all the same thing really.

I heard plastics act like a synthetic estrogen. With all the plastics in the world maybe we all need replacement therapy at this point

If someone could promise steroids wouldn't shrink my dick and make me hairier I'd be very interested.

Wonder if plastic bikes waft synthetic estrogen up into the riders nose, or maybe the one behind them on the trail?

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
I’d much rather you get off. Look at it. Talk about it. See it when you close your eyes at night. And hit it when your ready. I walk things all the time. Sometimes ya just ain’t feeling it.

You really should try steroids before you gon ebike. Cheaper. Will help you in all sports. You will look better. and the accomplishment is still yours. If your worried just start with a microdose. It’s all the same thing really.

I heard plastics act like a synthetic estrogen. With all the plastics in the world maybe we all need replacement therapy at this point

If someone could promise steroids wouldn't shrink my dick and make me hairier I'd be very interested.

Wonder if plastic bikes waft synthetic estrogen up into the riders nose, or maybe the one behind them on the trail?

Well someone needs to hit it first Jesse. It may as well be you. With our health care system maintenance and repair is free compared to an ebike.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 12:34 Quote
You just need different performance enhancing drugs. There are plenty of options that will not effect the size of your dick. lots of really great options out there, particularly if you looking for increased cardio / oxygen carrying capacity.

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 12:43 Quote
I thought roids just shrank your balls, not your dick. Anyway, this conversation reminded me of this picture from another bike forum

photo

Let's be honest, EBike dude lots like a lot more fun to hang out with. Down with roids up with ebikes!

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
One of those guys is smashing wings and pints at the Kal while the other two are manicuring their treasure trails

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 14:02 Quote
All my pedalling and I'm closer to eBro. Definitely need dick-safe drugs.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 14:33 Quote
Do Steroids, aaaand get the E- Bike: Break Records.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 14:39 Quote
Well if your going to do it why f*ck around

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 15:11 Quote
Like riding moto basically

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 15:58 Quote
Crawford I feel like we need a steroid review abs Pinkbike would never be brave enough

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 16:12 Quote
Having no engineering background this probably is stupid as, but if they can get the motor to weight less, what about simply making smaller batteries that are interchangeable? How many of us actually do 4 hour epic loops. Even if you rode 4 hours on pedel E then as long as you came back to parking lot and swapped out battery could you not save like 10 pounds and a world of ugliness in the downtube?? a 40lbs ebike that doesn't look like a constipated pos downtube would at least be visually less unappealing.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 16:43 Quote
You could just loose 20 pounds off your ass. It would be way cheaper.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 17:00 Quote
So with that being said at the end of last season I was 15 pounds lighter abs it made a huge difference on the climbs.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 17:09 Quote
Talking about getting fit on VRT, guy could buy a ultra cheap trainer on Craigslist, mount your E-Bike... Put Kranked 5 on the Screen, and Destroy fools on Zwift in the advanced Road category... All the while on Steroids, and barely any sweat expelled. Now that would be fun.

Maybe need expensive equipment for Zwift... No idea. But hobos might be excluded on this one.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019040
Mobile Version of Website