Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 21:30 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
That drop on title is smooth.

The big one on Pipe Dream or the BIG one on Title to the kicker? If you hit that big drop and the kicker after good on you.

He went big then went home.

Exactly what happened. Hit the title drop then dropped the mic.

They need a sign in front of that drop to warn people

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 13:03 Quote
are we going to talk about the NOCS bullshit on here or are we all just tired of it at this point. Funny how many people I know didnt bother with memberships this year. Im expecting wtih the growth that they will be up memberships this year but that will last until the fad runs out.

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 13:38 Quote
It’s breaks the forum rules to talk about something like that more than once.

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 14:52 Quote
Completely unrelated but Maybe you should create a multiple post social media campaign about this rule and have a rat line to bust people who break this rule but not have the line to the actual enforcement agency but to yourself. Then when there was no more competition for posting you could hire yourself and your friends into paid position to multi post what ever you want and alienate all other posters. All along multi posting wherever you want because 1100 people paid for memberships. To legit to quit.

Don’t forget to take credit for all the great multi posts with no link to history…. Obviously…..

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 15:25 Quote
How's the chairlift line at silverstar this year? Thinking of heading up tomorrow but don't want to stand in line for 2 hours.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 15:27 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
How's the chairlift line at silverstar this year? Thinking of heading up tomorrow but don't want to stand in line for 2 hours.

Opening day was fine but it was season pass only. Tbh, I can’t see biking in this weather so if people are thinking like me, it should be ok....

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 15:27 Quote
I considered creating a VRT complaint line. Then I realized most of the complaints would be about me.

Seemed like an excessive body of work that would create (at least the appearance of) a conflict of interest.

Like the VRT logo, it’s stronger as an idea, than it would be as a tangible asset

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 15:36 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
are we going to talk about the NOCS bullshit on here or are we all just tired of it at this point. Funny how many people I know didnt bother with memberships this year. Im expecting wtih the growth that they will be up memberships this year but that will last until the fad runs out.

I’m too busy working on my New lifestyle brand to care about NOCS. Apparently I need to form a “collective” of “like minded individuals“ who live and breath the spirit of my new brand. Only the most passionately apathetic need apply.

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 16:22 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

I’m too busy working on my New lifestyle brand to care about NOCS. Apparently I need to form a “collective” of “like minded individuals“ who live and breath the spirit of my new brand. Only the most passionately apathetic need apply.

photo

photo

I like it.

Remember when I said I would make you stickers?

Then the apathy took hold.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 16:30 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
Poachninja wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

photo

photo

I like it.

You were a born ambassador for the ride or don’t collective.

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 17:42 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:

I went up today. Lines were short or roll right up to the chair. Heat scared everyone off.
Hell, I was only good for 4 laps at 32 degrees. 32 up there is just nuts. Car temp said 41 in town as I was driving home. Too hot.

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 19:31 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
Poachninja wrote:

photo

photo

I like it.

You were a born ambassador for the ride or don’t collective.

A vrt logo would look great on those

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 20:19 Quote
Silver Star has reduced hours due to the heat. 9am to 1pm.

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 20:36 Quote
charmingbob wrote:
Silver Star has reduced hours due to the heat. 9am to 1pm.

Seen that today too.. it was super hot up there today

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2021 at 9:41 Quote
I did a little pedalling there around 930am as I didn't realize it opened at 10. Thought my face would melt off. The riding was fun, but the line was about 30min and hot ass all hell. Only did a few laps and called it. Pretty dusty already.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022207
Mobile Version of Website