Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 12:31 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
Jessef*ckingedwards killed it with his earnestness and unwillingness to shitpost. I think he might be a NOCS agent

Eat shitposts you odd ball dead beat toy painting grump.

Some of us are busy skiing and trying to associate with more positive people.

I was actually just ogling my bike feeling nostalgic. Not that I don't love skiing, but man it's so much easier going for a quick rip on two wheels vs saddling up with plastic boots and driving 35 just to have some fun.

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 12:48 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Poachninja wrote:
Jessef*ckingedwards killed it with his earnestness and unwillingness to shitpost. I think he might be a NOCS agent
vs saddling up with plastic boots and driving 35 just to have some fun.

It’s way easier to put the plastic boots on after the 35 min drive

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 13:18 Quote
Poachninja wrote:

That’s the spirit. Loosen up the man bun, put an extra shot in your cappuccino, and get to trolling and shitposting. We have a lot of slack to pick up with XB gone and CmCrawford having sold out to the man.

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 13:27 Quote
Suck my small man bun.

Check back with you creeps in March or when I wanna buy new bike shit. .

Poachninja wrote:
Poachninja wrote:

That’s the spirit. Loosen up the man bun, put an extra shot in your cappuccino, and get to trolling and shitposting. We have a lot of slack to pick up with XB gone and CmCrawford having sold out to the man.

Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 13:40 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
VRT not the same without Brian.... Cry

That is the 100 percent truth.

Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 13:43 Quote
Suck my small man bun.

Poachninja wrote:

I think you guys should race.... If Jessieedwards is no go wins poach has to grow a man bun. If Poach wins then Jeff needs to shave his head.. Any metal left in the group or is all sensitivity and rainbows now?

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 15:03 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Suck my small man bun.

Poachninja wrote:

I think you guys should race.... If Jessieedwards is no go wins poach has to grow a man bun. If Poach wins then Jeff needs to shave his head.. Any metal left in the group or is all sensitivity and rainbows now?

He should just grow a midlife crisis mop and start telling everyone in nobles he is me.

Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
No one would believe him if he showed up... :>

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 7:46 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
No one would believe him if he showed up... :>

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 17:58 Quote
Went to the island to ride bike... It snowed. Give up on your dreams kids.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 5:28 Quote
Snows fer skis!

Although i kinda wanna fat bike for the first time this year, just for exercise. Ain't doin cardio in a gym and jogging is about pleasurable as a wool shirt. Even a snowy cruise around kal would do the trick once a week to set me up better for spring, especially when work is too busy for a trip up to SS.

Still hate fat bikes, but maybe 12% less.

Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 7:41 Quote
Snows fer skis!

Although i kinda wanna fat bike for the first time this year, just for exercise. Ain't doin cardio in a gym and jogging is about pleasurable as a wool shirt. Even a snowy cruise around kal would do the trick once a week to set me up better for spring, especially when work is too busy for a trip up to SS.

Still hate fat bikes, but maybe 12% less.

I am almost fell for it too....
But decided I was not that 'cool' yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em07VB88NGc

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 7:51 Quote
Fat biking is like xc skiing, uphill all the time. unless it's an e fatty and then smiles for miles.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 8:12 Quote
d-man wrote:
Fat biking is like xc skiing, uphill all the time. unless it's an e fatty and then smiles for miles.

They just seem way better than a peleton or some hellish treadmill, but now that video has me embarrased I said anything.

I actually had one years ago, it was novel, but in stupid Toronto the trails are ice like 50% of the time, mud 25%, frozen sandpaper 18% and nice packed snow almost never.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 9:15 Quote
I can confirm that climbing the Wall on a fat bike is cruel & unusual punishment.

Active Forum Threads
2 mins ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
30 mins ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
56 mins ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
1 hours ago - Badge progress
1 hours ago - Gear cable length
1 hours ago - Slow air leak after shock rebuild - looking for ideas
2 hours ago - Frames with water bottle mounts?
2 hours ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
2 hours ago - stuck between models
3 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2023!
3 hours ago - +256702530886 #twins Pregnancy spells caste,r and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own
3 hours ago - +256702530886 win Court Cases spells caster +256702530886WIN COURT CASE QUICKLY
4 hours ago - +256702530886 #twins Pregnancy spells caster and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own Florida
4 hours ago - How to join illuminati occult for money ritual in +256783573282Al Ahmadi EDINBURGH Canada and USA%+256783573282
4 hours ago - Fertility Spells Get Pregnant now +256783573282 VOODOO, WITCHCRAFT AND BLACK MAGIC
4 hours ago - Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
5 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
5 hours ago - All Things Meta 29er!
5 hours ago - 21’ Stumpjumper EVO thoughts
6 hours ago - Trek Slash 2021 ?
7 hours ago - Tyee 2020
8 hours ago - Ripmo AF Thread
9 hours ago - Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact captainbringdown directly
9 hours ago - Sizing for more upright riding position
9 hours ago - ~$3K Carbon Endurance Road Bike

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014752
Mobile Version of Website