Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: May 22, 2017 at 16:26 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Uuuummm ok cool story bro, ... Are you finished?
Ok good: Suck Deez Salty Nutz!!!!

haven't posted for a few days, got sum pent up energies.... I will bite on anything.

You like Salty treats?

You would probably get more bites on those things if you where to clean them up once in a while.

O+
Posted: May 22, 2017 at 17:47 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

haven't posted for a few days, got sum pent up energies.... I will bite on anything.

You like Salty treats?

You would probably get more bites on those things if you where to clean them up once in a while.

Speaking of, reports that Tha Nuts are dry and un-gag worthy. Stick to the rut!

Posted: May 22, 2017 at 20:52 Quote
robe wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

You like Salty treats?

Speaking of, reports that Tha Nuts are dry and un-gag worthy. Stick to the rut!

You cheap Rut-Slut!

Deez Nutz are sickest dry and loose, X-rossion gets deep and gnarly... Gets zesty bro, like Ball-Cheese gnarly.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 7:38 Quote
Inspiration quote for the week and a change in subject from Deez Nuts which if anyone who has ever ridden can tell you how short it is, unkempt and its finished before you even see know your on it.

If you think that you can take a weakness and turn it into a strength then I'm sorry as that is just another weakness....

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 7:41 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Inspiration quote for the week and a change in subject from Deez Nuts which if anyone who has ever ridden can tell you how short it is, unkempt and its finished before you even see know your on it.

Are you talking about XB's sexual prowess? or a bike trail? ... I am confused.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 10:05 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

If you think that you can take a weakness and turn it into a strength then I'm sorry as that is just another weakness....

You hate it because you can't ride it. Stick to the blues bud... XB heard you like to park @ Pred and ride from there.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 11:54 Quote

Sweet medal bro....

Did you win it?

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 12:11 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

Sweet medal bro....

Did you win it?

No, but I it was a great deal with my members discount.... cool story actually,

I was in the pro shop, getting my Ping's re-gripped. just shootin' the breeze with Ron and the guys. I was asking about a cycling specific collared golf polo .. you know,so I could easily transition for trail to Tee box to club house... I mean, their Cutter&Buck polos are beautiful, but I just don't think they have the proper length for cycling... at the end of the day I told them, I just need something that tells other members "this guy is a member too". He got me right away ( that's why I love the service at the pro shop), and he pulled out this beauty (its custom engravable). the leather strap wraps around my handle bars perfectly, and alerts others to my status. Perfect! ... now, when I see other members I can just skip the judging glares, and hop right into the usual discussion points.... like "going to the wine pairing on the 25th".

anyway.. long story long, Pro shop is 10/10. They are going to look into cycling apparel, so please stop by and ask for it.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 13:01 Quote
I heard they are going to have an e-bike mountain bike race starting from Longspoon, along the side walk until you reach Sparkling hills where they are all going to celebrate with Wine Spritzers. I lost my invite though so tell Ron I am still waiting for him to call me back.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 17:04 Quote
I think that's to celebrate their new roundabout .. and more significantly the newly revised grand entrance to the resort.

Its a big deal.

I will let you know the details, they should be in my monthly newsletter.

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 17:47 Quote
Best rider in Squamish right here (Sid) ... Airs into some of the biggest rock roll lines in Squamish on a trail/Enduro bike,
these lines are tech and he hucks in a skid lid. Good riders roll into them slow as f#ck.
Old video but stoked, riding 4 days in Squamish tomorrow, See ya.

Step down hip shot at end is immense... Props he lived.

Views: 144,318    Faves: 1,653    Comments: 70

O+
Posted: May 25, 2017 at 18:57 Quote
ISO 29" DH bike, large frame.

Posted: May 27, 2017 at 9:27 Quote
Two separate hobo camps this morning at Ellison. I guess polson park was full.

Posted: May 27, 2017 at 11:50 Quote
Someone doesn't like the latest rule passed by council...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038399
Mobile Version of Website