Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 16:59 Quote
Just wondering if XB's sausage jokes are still funny or we should just embrace change and realize that homosexuality (ex: putting an C and C huge wiener in your mouth) is no joke and move on with making of fun of things that deserve it. Like Specialized, E-Bikes and maybe 29ers if people arent going to be to sensitive about it. Crawford need to make a list of what is social acceptable on VRT in todays day and age.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 17:26 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Just wondering if XB's sausage jokes are still funny or we should just embrace change and realize that homosexuality (ex: putting an C and C huge wiener in your mouth) is no joke and move on with making of fun of things that deserve it. Like Specialized, E-Bikes and maybe 29ers if people arent going to be to sensitive about it. Crawford need to make a list of what is social acceptable on VRT in todays day and age.

See you Wednesday night bud, XB will explain Tow-Gai and inject hot Helmuts sausage into your mouth... You deserve it for all the sick trail work Nobles way... Best trails in VERNON! Rode Bike Park again, yep Nobles is sicker!

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 19:32 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
Two-Ghey

Sounds like SS, think rather ride the nobels secret trail next weekend

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 19:53 Quote
WHAT DAFUQ DID SS DO TO BX CREEK?!!!!!!!!!

That fun lil flowy section from between washrooms/bottom chakra over to the pond before u drop into grizzly adams... logged. it now sucks. all soft sand dirt adn wide open, trees gone. I was so sad. Also logged on lower brians trail, seems so weird. I know there was talk fo fire breaks. but they messed up what were some rad trail sections.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:01 Quote
Timber value is greater than xc ticket sales.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:13 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:

That fun lil flowy section from between washrooms/bottom chakra over to the pond before u drop into grizzly adams... logged. it now sucks. all soft sand dirt adn wide open, trees gone. I was so sad. Also logged on lower brians trail, seems so weird. I know there was talk fo fire breaks. but they messed up what were some rad trail sections.

People care wutt u think...? Your moving to PEI bud... Enjoy the longest bridge in Canada and no work for 1500 km...

A little bit more going on behind the scenes than what you care to think about a XC trail.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:15 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
Two-Ghey

Get on the S.S. tip homie... Bring your 165mm bike XB will show you why full Dh bikes still have cred.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:31 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
Two-Ghey

Get on the S.S. tip homie... Bring your 165mm bike XB will show you why full Dh bikes still have cred.

I remember last time I still showed you on my 165 to your glory

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:35 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
thekrow4jc wrote:

People care wutt u think...? Your moving to PEI bud... Enjoy the longest bridge in Canada and no work for 1500 km...

A little bit more going on behind the scenes than what you care to think about a XC trail.

Good thing it's NB I'm going to, no lame ass bridge for me. Get yer facts straight... cause we know u cant get your sausage straight.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:43 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:

#BringIt-OldMan
You go down in Chunda

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:45 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
thekrow4jc wrote:

Good thing it's NB I'm going to, no lame ass bridge for me. Get yer facts straight... cause we know u cant get your sausage straight.

Come on up Wednesday Homie, any VRT alumni welcome @ the tailgate​... Send you off proper bud, full of XB sausage and Special Sauce... Seriously though, come rip S.S.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:46 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:

# Real talk ... You used to rip f#kn hard on the old Reign @ Nobles... Too bad your old man now.

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:48 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

# Real talk ... You used to rip f#kn hard on the old Reign @ Nobles... Too bad your old man now.

Yup to bad your still a young sperm in training

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:50 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
thekrow4jc wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Come on up Wednesday Homie, any VRT alumni welcome @ the tailgate​... Send you off proper bud, full of XB sausage and Special Sauce... Seriously though, come rip S.S.

i'll be up for extended play... but to do xc laps. and proper send off at the pub.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020218
Mobile Version of Website