Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 10:10 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
Xb pretty much has a huge hard on for the dude. Like an actually erect penis.

Way to boost your boy,totally unsolicited snow bike propaganda.

Snowbikes are like enduro. Regan is Sam Hill; super awesome and killing it, but not an actual "sport"

-Rub yer tip that.

Woooh now, hes a nice guy. Snow bikers are pretty sweet if you got an extra 26K laying around and dont mind
buying $5 p/litre race fuel.

Super nice, and ultra sic. But never the less ...

Man on man hard on + Tip rubbing.

#enduroisnotasport.

At least XB has it in his heart to love...
Nothing wrong with being a fan of greatness bud. Appreciating art.

More love bud.

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 7:15 Quote
typed in 29er.com thinking it would be some sort of fetish stuff.. found this... we all know who this is aimed at...

http://twentynineinches.com/

Going to noble to rake and hopefully build some stuff pm sunday. Hopefully with that rain it will be ok. They are logging up there so I am assuming that things are kosher.

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 10:16 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
typed in 29er.com thinking it would be some sort of fetish stuff.. found this... we all know who this is aimed at...

http://twentynineinches.com/

Going to noble to rake and hopefully build some stuff pm sunday. Hopefully with that rain it will be ok. They are logging up there so I am assuming that things are kosher.

Sunday is last day at Star....

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 at 23:36 Quote
Not sure who these guys are, but holy they are bad assed! Steezy as f@#$, Nice choice of extra Gangster tunes too.

Views: 11,566    Faves: 279    Comments: 28

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 at 7:27 Quote
High expectations with the build up XB but then I realized you had just been drinking again...

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 at 16:06 Quote
You must not of watched the Gangster ass video I found/posted, because if you did you would be yapping about those gangster ass mo-fos... Man are they steezy.

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 at 18:06 Quote
Did you post the right link? Tried it again... Will try again later after smoking a fatty.

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 at 19:28 Quote
Ps.. Going to buy a helmet from Olympia this week. C.U.N.T.S supporter #1... Time to take NOCS off trail forks and thank Olympia for being awesome....

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 at 22:32 Quote
I'll be in town tomorrow for a week, ready to ride. Hopefully some nobels laps in there or trail works where ever.

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 at 7:24 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
I'll be in town tomorrow for a week, ready to ride. Hopefully some nobels laps in there or trail works where ever.

i think Ill be up in Noble with Matty on Sunday. Bring Bike. I think Everyone else will be a silver star...

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 at 8:16 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:

Nobel Prize laps, lolz

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 at 8:17 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:

i think Ill be up in Noble with Matty on Sunday. Bring Bike. I think Everyone else will be a silver star...

Broooooo, don't be that way

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 at 9:35 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:

Take bike and chainsaw if you plan to ride Noble. Trees are probably still down.
Last weekend for SS so l'll be up there. Noble can wait one more weekend.

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 at 10:11 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:

Take bike and chainsaw if you plan to ride Noble. Trees are probably still down.
Last weekend for SS so l'll be up there. Noble can wait one more weekend.

Amen brother

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 at 13:10 Quote
already on it. Dont worry we will get it all ready for the Olympia trail day next week... NOCS is dead.

I was going to do SS but Willi d told me it was stupid. So going to do something productive also i have perfect non attendance of SS this year.

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022887
Mobile Version of Website