Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Dec 14, 2017 at 16:50 Quote
A slayer in its natural habitat... Circa: Savona 2017

photo

So good they named a band after it

Posted: Dec 14, 2017 at 21:10 Quote
Sorry I missed the japanese sex doll discussion... Would anyone mind if I borrowed theirs for a few days? Demos are hard to cum by.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 2:34 Quote
No new builds to report. Existing stable of rides are all good.

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 6:54 Quote
Here you go

https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/15169578/

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 6:57 Quote
photo

Fixed your post. Sweet bikes..

'The Wall'

Craw: I'd would lend you mine but it keep leakings and looks more like a lemon party than a geisha.

Post more rockies....

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 9:58 Quote
Nice looking ride Damo. I like its black-ness.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 10:23 Quote
Mismatched brand tires, shock stroke short enough for a 4" travel bike, what are you 6'-7" you need 830mm wide bars really, I guess you like slow handling and in proper shoulder posture/ attack angle... Cable routing ok, Rocky tried too hard to make a wanna be Nomad looking bike.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 10:24 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
No new builds to report. Existing stable of rides are all good.

photo

BS! What you scheming? You gotta be planning something, you can't be totally happy, I've seen your bikes.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 15:04 Quote
Totally happy with the rides.
Would I like the 2 degree steeper seat angle of the HD4? - Yes. Will I buy a new frame for $3200 just for that? - No.

Looks like the only thing new related to bikes is on it's way to me today. The 9point8 dropper I had started to leak air around the shaft. It lost air slowly over a 24 hour period so I had to keep pumping her up. I waited until the ride season was pretty much over and sent her in under warranty.
9point8 was great to deal with, fixed it fast and sent it out to me right away. However...

UPS lost it.

New email notification from UPS with a package originating from 9point8 was sent today. This one is on Brown.

photo

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 17:56 Quote
Most reliable, haaaaaa, 8.junk.... all droppers are junk, trust none of them... Never heard of a dropper that didn't fail in a year or 2... It's like29" wheels guaranteed to buckle.

At least they had your back +1 for good service.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 19:07 Quote
X-Baptist ... Preaching the good news.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 19:53 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Mismatched brand tires.

Posted: Dec 16, 2017 at 20:03 Quote
So let me get this str8 ... : F#kn XC racer clearly doping gets rider of the year on a primarily DH , Slope, Enduro site, a 29" single pivot bike with a prioretary knock block, can't rotate bars front end wins bije of the year... And a guy clearly on PED's wins highlight of the year??? .... Heeeelllls no! F#ck it I quit biking!

S@mF#knH1LL!!!!

Sam Hill rider of the year: only athlete to get two World Champ titles in skill based competition, not just dope to gills and win.

Nukeproof bike of the year: pretty f#kn simple, tool used to become best ever.

Highlight of the year: Sam Hill at world's spanking competition on Enduro bike.

F#$& what you heard.

Posted: Dec 16, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
The foundation of enduro is XC. Enduro is basically destroying DH, robbing riders and market share alike.... robbing once rad DH oriented websites. Aside from the UCI's XC agenda, Sam Hill is maybe the singe person most responsible for this bait and switch.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026146
Mobile Version of Website