Which Pedals?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 5:58 Quote
Can't comment on the Wellgo, but I had the Saints and I thought they were pretty good and fit for purpose. I always thought that I wouldn't pay over £40 for a pair of pedals, but then I got a second hand bike which had DMR Vaults, now I wouldn't have anything else. Even if it means paying three times my budget.

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 11:05 Quote
Im leaning toward the Saints, too. Buying pedals for 30 bucks strikes me as suspicious.

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 19:26 Quote
The saints absolutely killed my feet. They put an odd pressure point and 30 sec into a trail my feet were on fire I would have to stop. They lasted like 2-3 weeks.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 7:28 Quote
kent wrote:
The saints absolutely killed my feet. They put an odd pressure point and 30 sec into a trail my feet were on fire I would have to stop. They lasted like 2-3 weeks.

What kind of shoes did you have?

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 8:41 Quote
510 karvers I had them before the saint pedals when I was running vsixty magnesiums and were fine and switched to specialized pedals and it was fine. I'm currently using 510 impact vxi and spank spikes pedals but the saint have been the only pedal I've experienced this with. My friend rides them and doesn't have any issues so my case could very well just be the shape of my feet

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 8:56 Quote
ive had saints for 2 years now and they will not die, tough as hell and easy on the wallet. great budget choice. remove the washers from under the outer pins, to make them insanely grippy. if you want to spend $$$ buy spank I borrowed a set from a buddy to try for a goof because I thought they looked cool, and when and if my saints ever crap out they will be my next set. the wellgo's are hugely thick like an old school bmx pedal. I would not buy.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008854
Mobile Version of Website