A dedicated (and weird) thread to show off your pedals!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
A dedicated (and weird) thread to show off your pedals!
Posted: Jan 1, 2015 at 17:48 Quote
Fly Bikes "Ruben Alcantara" pedals. They are the best I've tried so far.. They are reasonably light, have great grip and their pins are easily replaceable. They even came with replacement pins and a sand paper sticker for additional grip.
Fly Bikes Aluminum Pedals Ruben Alcantara
I'd love to have the same pedals on my Dh and Enduro rigs, but, they exist no more. What other pedals like these are out there I could use? I've seen the DMR V12 as an option, any ideas?

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2015 at 18:20 Quote
Paking wrote:
Fly Bikes "Ruben Alcantara" pedals. They are the best I've tried so far.. They are reasonably light, have great grip and their pins are easily replaceable. They even came with replacement pins and a sand paper sticker for additional grip.
I'd love to have the same pedals on my Dh and Enduro rigs, but, they exist no more. What other pedals like these are out there I could use? I've seen the DMR V12 as an option, any ideas?
now those are nice

Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 8:53 Quote
My beef with them was the bearings.

Not really the same, but Race Face Atlas are keen.

Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 8:57 Quote
I've always been fond of my Premium Slim pedals. BMX, DJ's, DH, I ride everything on them

photo

Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 11:34 Quote
Forgot about this thread, got a couple new sets since posting here last.

The Race Face Aeffects on my Covert. I prefer a smaller pedal surface area for trails since I move my feet around a lot on the DH's and use the edges a lot as well. These serve that purpose beautifully.....

Transition Covert

Then the DMR Vaults on my Soda Slope, love them big for DJ/Street riding and the Vaults fit that bill perfectly. Like having frying pans glued to your soles......

Soda Slope last of the pics................for now hahaa.

Posted: Jan 21, 2015 at 5:45 Quote
Does anyone have an experience with these Xpedo XMX24MC bought from aliexpress?Are they genuine are just a copy?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/XPEDO-XMX24MC-MAGNESIUM-PLATFORM-PEDALS-243g-MTB-BMX-DH-NEW-IN-RETAIL-BOX-BLACK/1155494930.html

Are they suitable for rough riding?

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 4:50 Quote
AliExpress? genuine? highly f*ckin doubt it haha lol

Posted: Feb 22, 2015 at 9:48 Quote
konadelux wrote:
Paking wrote:
now those are nice

Dmr vaults are sick, I've got them on my dj

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 13:33 Quote
Bergtec penthouse the best flat paddle out there I think anyway

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 13:37 Quote
ticket-s wrote:
Bergtec penthouse the best flat paddle out there I think anyway
I can think of a lot of pedals I would buy before the burgtecs...

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 13:49 Quote
Know wat u mean they are well £ but the build is like nothing I have ever seen

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015417
Mobile Version of Website