Draw your own design contest

PB Forum :: Downhill
Draw your own design contest
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
This thread inspired me to actually stop theorizing, do some research, and get a whole fully working frame design down - I'm chuffed at what I've achieved, but now there are too many people just hypocritically criticizing others designs because their own lack of ingenuity could only come up with a '50 pivot' piss take of a frame design.

If you haven't come up with any worthwhile frame design contribution to this thread, then, even if you think you know it all, please unsubscribe and let the creativity begin once again!

I've already, sensibly, reported the posts of those in question, hopefully you'll be blocked soon enough anyway!Salute
I know what you mean, my design was drawn out with angles and everything....
I will shut up, unless its constructive, or my design....

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
merkel wrote:
I wasn't complaining that AB was critisizing people. I was complaining that he was doing it in a very agresivve way and swearing. he called people retarded, he said "f*ck you" to nishnash, and called him full of shit. it pissed me off. nishnash is a moron but that doesn't mean AB can say that.

quite honestly, it just pisses me off because the mods seem to ban me immediately if i make ONE little slip-up, while people like him just run around the site saying "f*ck you", "are you guys retarded", and "you're full of shit" without getting in trouble.

i'm just jealous.

its not a democracy, and you started off badly, puts you in a bad light. no ones fault but your own.

and WHAT THE f*ck! you JUST called nishnash a moron your self, just a tad bit contradictory don't you think

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
This thread inspired me to actually stop theorizing, do some research, and get a whole fully working frame design down - I'm chuffed at what I've achieved, but now there are too many people just hypocritically criticizing others designs because their own lack of ingenuity could only come up with a '50 pivot' piss take of a frame design.

If you haven't come up with any worthwhile frame design contribution to this thread, then, even if you think you know it all, please unsubscribe and let the creativity begin once again!

I've already, sensibly, reported the posts of those in question, hopefully you'll be blocked soon enough anyway!Salute

the 50 pivot bike was a mockary PS.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
i know im a moron and i say stupid stuff in the forum. but i honestly dont think im as bad as nishnash.

EDIT: sorry about the off-topic, will not post off topic again, my mistake.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
merkel wrote:
I wasn't complaining that AB was critisizing people. I was complaining that he was doing it in a very agresivve way and swearing. he called people retarded, he said "f*ck you" to nishnash, and called him full of shit. it pissed me off. nishnash is a moron but that doesn't mean AB can say that.

quite honestly, it just pisses me off because the mods seem to ban me immediately if i make ONE little slip-up, while people like him just run around the site saying "f*ck you", "are you guys retarded", and "you're full of shit" without getting in trouble.

i'm just jealous.
This came after 6 pages of you guys ganging up on me. GO REREAD THE THREAD

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010378
Mobile Version of Website