Process line rear linkage dissassembly?

PB Forum :: Kona
Process line rear linkage dissassembly?
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 2:05 Quote
RynoProductions wrote:
Anybody know how to take apart all of the rear linkage? My friends diamondback comes apart real easy but I cant for the life of me figure out how my process linkage comes apart. I was planning on servicing my shock but cant get the thing out.

ripcityBlazer wrote:
well I appreciate your input but the shock should be removed for this frame specifically.

We know... But HOW?Book

Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 2:38 Quote
philip92 wrote:
RynoProductions wrote:
Anybody know how to take apart all of the rear linkage? My friends diamondback comes apart real easy but I cant for the life of me figure out how my process linkage comes apart. I was planning on servicing my shock but cant get the thing out.

ripcityBlazer wrote:
well I appreciate your input but the shock should be removed for this frame specifically.

We know... But HOW?Book

Angle grinder?

Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 7:00 Quote
Maybe ask them?, https://www.pinkbike.com/video/384285/

Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 9:21 Quote
let out air, remove top bolt with wrenches, then remove yoke and shock together, then remove yoke from shock.

Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 15:23 Quote
ripcityBlazer wrote:
let out air, remove top bolt with wrenches, then remove yoke and shock together, then remove yoke from shock.

No need to remove the yoke with the shock. Unless playing with 2 more bolts and 4 spacers amuses you.

Posted: Apr 14, 2017 at 11:45 Quote
Hi guys,

what tool do I use to disassemble the rear linkages?

Posted: Apr 18, 2017 at 4:41 Quote
big ass hex heads or allan keys. good quality ones that are a tight fit. no old worn out ones as the bolts are alloy so will round easy if your not careful. also got at the main ones from the inside. ie where the wheel would be. there resessed so it gives better full contact on the bolts

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021917
Mobile Version of Website