Cannondale ''warranty'' - negative experience

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Cannondale ''warranty'' - negative experience
Posted: Jun 20, 2015 at 14:21 Quote
Hats of to the Lbs. F u cannonfail. Missis is due for a new 29er and guess what it won't be

Posted: Jun 20, 2015 at 15:21 Quote
you should post your problem on cdale facebook
and ask some friend to put like on that
normaly in a mater minutes you will have a answer from the factory

works with me

Posted: Jun 20, 2015 at 15:44 Quote
Convinced two of my buddies out of a Jekyl due to the horrible customer support. One ended up with a Reign and the other a Process.

Posted: Jun 21, 2015 at 7:22 Quote
A well written message on their fb page sounds great. As many people as possible should see these stories so they could support brands that take responsibility on their mistakes.

Posted: Jul 24, 2015 at 16:38 Quote
Got rid of my full sus after reading this horror story now got myself a on one codiene 29er

Posted: Aug 2, 2015 at 18:26 Quote
so is Cannonhole still in business after this bullshit? hopefully not. That really pisses me off that Cannonhole went out of their way to be a bunch of pricks , instead of just do the right thing, which is what they are suposed to do because they are company that sells things to people , that , if they fail, that customer could get hurt. Maybe that service rep that failed at the one thing he was suposed to do, will be at big trade show...and someone can hand him one of their cracked frames that he denied warrenty replacement to...and send him down the mountain on it. with no helmet.

Posted: Aug 3, 2015 at 21:44 Quote
As somebody who sells Cannondale and has zero issues with their service this staggers me. Do you mind if I forward this to my rep? I regularly tell customers that the brands we carry (Norco Trek Cervelo C'Dale) are in our store because they care for our customers even after the sale transaction. We actually dropped Giant after several instances where we felt they neglected our customers, suffice to say I'm not happy with the re-posted email response from your Europe rep...

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 8:18 Quote
that would be awesome if you did and maybe someone at Cannondale was able to make the whole thing good. its possible nobody at any other level there even knows about it. in this case its clear to see these replies are warrented due to the hard proof that is provided .

Posted: Aug 10, 2015 at 13:27 Quote
allix2456 wrote:
As somebody who sells Cannondale and has zero issues with their service this staggers me. Do you mind if I forward this to my rep? I regularly tell customers that the brands we carry (Norco Trek Cervelo C'Dale) are in our store because they care for our customers even after the sale transaction. We actually dropped Giant after several instances where we felt they neglected our customers, suffice to say I'm not happy with the re-posted email response from your Europe rep...

It would be great if you could forward this to your rep. As seen from the comments, you got things covered better than here in EU...

Posted: Aug 11, 2015 at 13:09 Quote
Holy Hell, I am in the process of selling my bike because I wanted a trigger 29er. Looks like i might stay with mine. This is just shameful. I always tell people off the amazing service I got from GHOST when I cracked the rear triangle and was sent a new one within 10 days and I was out of warranty. Word of mouth is one of the most important aspects in many people's buying process.

I had only heard good things, but this one thread is enough to keep me away for life. Thanks for posting. And emails are not copyrighted. Threatening with any legal action is against the law, you should report them to a consumer rights group.

Posted: Aug 11, 2015 at 16:50 Quote
Thanks for sharing. Looking for a new enduro bike and i just remove Cannondale from my list. Theses frame warranty really piss me off if they can't assume it when you got a broken frame.

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 4:47 Quote
For some reason, I've never liked the look of most of Cannondale's stuff. This thread has pretty much made up my mind on future purchases. They won't be Cannondale.

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 17:33 Quote
There are so many well crafted competitive good bikes out there. With so many options and such negative customer support I ask, why buy a Cannondale???

O+
Posted: Aug 18, 2015 at 11:37 Quote
Bad on Canondale's part, those emails are pretty damning. I wonder if they are aware of this thread.

Posted: Sep 21, 2015 at 5:28 Quote
Well, CrakNfail is owned by pacific cycles, which means these bikes are basically Huffys. Who wants a huffy?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019843
Mobile Version of Website