The 26" street thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" street thread
Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 15:02 Quote
That's the thing, no one could mod except guancho

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 15:33 Quote
Chris just can't be bothered any more man the thread was like 4-5 years old. It's time some one who's more active and actually has the time and motivation to keep a thread on task. It sucks that the few actual mods left aren't active enough to change the OP but this is a new chapter and a new chance at a street thread hopefully it stays more on topic and smaller subscriber wise.

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 16:08 Quote
I'm in but I'm not quite so street that I have pegs on the big bike, but the lil one has 4 to make up for it Wink

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 16:19 Quote
the most current photo of my street bike
photo

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 17:37 Quote
So my bikes been stolen.

The c*nt that took it may as well have stolen my f*cking dick, for f*cksake, probably dont even know what it is.

Pikey c*nts. Pikey f*cking c*nts.

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 17:55 Quote
Theeeeo wrote:
So my bikes been stolen.

The c*nt that took it may as well have stolen my f*cking dick, for f*cksake, probably dont even know what it is.

Pikey c*nts. Pikey f*cking c*nts.

True it is hard to recognize what things are when they're so small... Wink

Anyways, my street ish bike
Need to colour match some more black cranks and maybe polished stem soon.

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 18:05 Quote
that sucks man! did you put a word in with the local police and bike shops?

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 18:13 Quote
griff369 wrote:
that sucks man! did you put a word in with the local police and bike shops?

The local popo are useless when it comes to stuff like this, to them it's "just a bike", but obviously to me it's the equivalent of my, apparently, very small penis.
I've got more chance of a friend finding it driving round the local towns, so that's a very small chance. smaller then my, apparently, very small penis.

I have told the police, I've got 2 names out of 3 people as well, as I've only just discovered their names and had to send it via email im extremely doubtful of any luck Frown

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 18:21 Quote
do you own a 2 1/2'' wrench? cause that's what those names would be getting if it was my bikeEek

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 18:26 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Chris just can't be bothered any more man the thread was like 4-5 years old. It's time some one who's more active and actually has the time and motivation to keep a thread on task. It sucks that the few actual mods left aren't active enough to change the OP but this is a new chapter and a new chance at a street thread hopefully it stays more on topic and smaller subscriber wise.

I think I've just become the old fart that doesn't like change.... Dammit!

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 18:29 Quote
I could just borrow my mates angle grinder.

Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 18:37 Quote
angle grinder requires power.. big ol wrench is good anywhere

Posted: Mar 24, 2015 at 1:03 Quote
Wait Theo is this your peanut? Cos that sucks so hard if it is.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011559
Mobile Version of Website