The 26" street thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" street thread
Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 4:46 Quote
ronobiker3 wrote:
Deity streetsweeper v2 custom 15mm pegable axel.

Favorite street/park ride to date. Would like to know what people think.
I honestly thought it was cr's bike until I saw the fork, I really like it man

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 7:24 Quote
There's a reason it looks familiar...

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 8:47 Quote
crs-one wrote:
OH

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 20:08 Quote
jespinal wrote:
crs-one wrote:
OH

Yes indeed. Think I'll get a v3 next, besides not having any cash, the only thing holding me back is getting a 110 spaced frame to run lhd, cuz grinds.

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 20:57 Quote
capital Wink that or a stout if you dont jive with how snappy/ short the capital is.

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 8:18 Quote
guiz guiz guiz guiz guiz guiz
Views: 21,326    Faves: 154    Comments: 5

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 8:54 Quote
Just popped in to see what everyone is talking about and it turns out to be dead Jail

2015 street season is going fairly well here
Coaster is holding up solid, can never decide between two or 3 pegs, Guanch 2 is well underway and I hate every tire on the market tup

So aside from park videos....
What's new with everyone?

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 11:05 Quote
To update the thread as Mr guanch and I converse pretty regularly.

Ahah I agree with hating every tire on the market. Almost want to order some of those resist nomads myself. That or try out booze lites.

The peg contemplation is real as well

Still working out bugs with my new build, need a different fork I think, keep bending the drop outs on my dob fork. Could use a new front hub as well as some hub guards.

Any one else got any street news to speak of?

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 17:41 Quote
Not 26 anymore tbh but I need another fork as well my dropouts are bent and did a pretty good dent on my frame I run 4 pegs right now but I still look back to my void and feel nostalgic n shit

Posted: Aug 13, 2015 at 13:01 Quote
I tried to ride up a set of five steps today and caught my front wheel on the 5th step and went OTB. That's about as street as I get these days.

I was thinking of running a peg or two on my front wheel and trying to learning smith grinds. I'd have to remove the front brake too though.

Posted: Aug 13, 2015 at 17:49 Quote
In that awkward spot where your chains too long but not long enough to take a link out. And no spare half links to be seen. Also hop bars, how do you even? I used to be able to do them on my old bike with the long tt but now i just nail my legs or lean too far back. Maybe I'm throwing too soon and not leveling out first?

Posted: Aug 13, 2015 at 17:52 Quote
I just can't barspin even though I can hop x-up(not bring it back I land x-up) it is just over me

Posted: Aug 13, 2015 at 18:15 Quote
All about getting a good pop and straightening your legs

Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 2:37 Quote
bordom wrote:
In that awkward spot where your chains too long but not long enough to take a link out.

Right there with ya. The only reason I can't slam my wheel on my O1 Spark. I could put a 25t sprocket on, but that would make my ratio top out easily. I might just do it, and get a 25t Budsaw.

Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 2:47 Quote
Add one more and gain some to end.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011636
Mobile Version of Website