t-tap tailwhips (flatland)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
t-tap tailwhips (flatland)
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 17:45 Quote
I saw your video. Then went out and practiced for a good 3 hours. I have them pretty much dialed. I just need to learn the kick then jam. Thanks dude.

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 21:05 Quote
their harder to do on a mountain bike than bmx unless you have a front brake

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 21:11 Quote
jmicek wrote:
1. Kick...
2. Then Jam...

I can't stress this enough people.

You dont have to, i can land them and i never do that. i always just do it liek in the vid except i try to do it fast so it doesnt look as weird.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 23:20 Quote
jmicek wrote:
1. Kick...
2. Then Jam...

I can't stress this enough people.

yea it looks way better if you kick them before you foot jam it is a lot harder but then you can actually take it to quarters and stuff

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 23:31 Quote
thanks its nice when people actually know what they are talkingSmile

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 23:33 Quote
crkt wrote:
jessebik01 wrote:
thats the weiner way of doing them
the point of this thread was tips for getting the technique down, not doing to the "manly" or "cool" way. once you get used to the balance and feeling of it then you can bring all the boys to the yard

So your saying every one should learn the wrong technique

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:16 Quote
thanks tricks actually not as hard as i thought it would be, going with a bit of speed helps, the hardest thing for me was to get me foot over the frame to land it.

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 19:24 Quote
what the hell im so confused! so what is the correct way to do it kick then jam?
i also tryed this on flat ground and its freakin impossible! wtf? how are you suppose to kick your back tire around and then put your foot on the front tire, its just imposible to get it started unless you do it on a bank with a hop to it.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013278
Mobile Version of Website