not sure, goin to be rippin trails, as well as the slopestyle parks

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 20:44 Quote
id go with the bottle rocket seems to be a nice bike for all around riding

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 21:40 Quote
ide have to say the double.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 6:48 Quote
never ridden either, but i ve heard good things about the bottlerocket

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 7:46 Quote
I rode both bikes last year....ordered the Bottlerocket, should have it within a couple weeks. The Blur4x was smoother/faster on the groomed courses and uphill but the Transition killed it in every other way....Skills parks, slopestyle, pedalling DH courses, and all round general riding. And considering the frame is waaaay cheaper, it's the best option. Go with the Rocket.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 8:13 Quote
If you are going to be hitting harsh slope-style jumps/stunts, then go with the Bottle-Rocket! The Blur 4X, is more for the smooth racer, just a little over built to save them from warrenties on those occational hard hits...

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 8:15 Quote
If you're wanting to hit nice slopestyle drops and jumps, and going to be ripping down trails, then I'd say without a second doubt, the Transition Bottle Rocket would be the absolute best buy for your money.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 14:18 Quote
my bad, i realized the 4x is not my style, i like the konig tho! descisions desisions

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 15:31 Quote
Jacker!.....don't edit your thread and change up the topics. It makes all the posts meaningless! lol

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 15:39 Quote
lol im sorry, i just keep changing my minD!

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 16:53 Quote
You will never go wrong with a bottle rocket.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 16:58 Quote
bottlerocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:00 Quote
ya i figured, but i want to know about the konig, has any1 actually ridden it?

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 18:46 Quote
CORSAIR KONIG ALL THE WAY
im looking at that bike to it looks so sick
it comes out in november
GOT FOR THE KONIG THE GEO LOOKS AMAZING

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010429
Mobile Version of Website