photo

And Diesel the French Bulldog!
photo

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
mitchum wrote:
one doggy Smile named Abby

a real trouble maker

*snip*

and I have a fish named carlos who, honestly, swims up side down, I have no clue what is wrong with him.
your fish's float thing in it's body may be messed up, or it may even be constipated. one of my fish had the same thing and apperantly it's a condition and your supposed to feed them skinless frozen peas and it makes them crap a lot, and then eventually their swimming patterns should be corrected. i wouldn't know though, my fish died because even though i was feeding him sinking pellets he couldn't manage to eat them.

right now i've got like ten tropical fish (favourite one being a 7 or 8 inch long algae eater) and my dog.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
deathstarcasualty wrote:

right now i've got like ten tropical fish (favourite one being a 7 or 8 inch long algae eater) and my dog.

Plecostomus??

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
deathstarcasualty wrote:

Plecostomus??
correct.

i also have a smaller type of pleco tropical fish in a smaller tank in my bedroom. i'm not sure what kind he is though, because my big pleco is in a tank with gold fish and regular freshwater, but the smaller one looks different and is in a heated freshwater tank by himself.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
Sweet... I might be getting some more fish after a 3 year absence of them... I had a pleco that was no joke 1 foot long... he was in a tank with a bunch of bala sharks

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Sweet... I might be getting some more fish after a 3 year absence of them... I had a pleco that was no joke 1 foot long... he was in a tank with a bunch of bala sharks
if you have a big enough tank and proper conditions, they can get pretty huge. at the pet store by my house they have one that is probably about a foot long also, but their tanks are huge. a female friend gave me ten of her tropical fish when her mom decided to get rid of the tank, and the pleco got stuck in the net as i was transfering him home (he was in a kool aid type jug so my mom had to hold the jug and my brother had to hold the net in place so he couldn't move) and we had to use wire cutters to get him out. he's a beauty though, fish are cool because you don't have to play with them and stuff

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
1 paranoid cat
1 wild cat
1 people loving cat
= 3 kitties

(does a husband also count as a pet?)

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 4:00 Quote
I have a snake called buffy and a dog called monty

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
dog, few fish, bird and soon a rainbow boa. i had a ball python but he died a few weeks ago from illnessFrown

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
Pyrotechnic wrote:
dog, few fish, bird and soon a rainbow boa. i had a ball python but he died a few weeks ago from illnessFrown

Mites??

and is the rainbow boa of the Brazilian decent??

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
i dont think it was mites. after about a year he never really got bigger and always had a hard time shedding. i had him for just over 3yrs. the brazilian rainbow boa is not a beginner snake, they require strick humidity requirements as juvinals and can be a bit nasty without regular handling. im picking one up after i get back from vacation. they are a beautiful snake and i cant wait to get mine. if your looking to get a first snake i would recommend a ball python. they are very easy to take care of and make great pets. if you have any questions about them just ask.

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
Pyrotechnic wrote:
i dont think it was mites. after about a year he never really got bigger and always had a hard time shedding. i had him for just over 3yrs. the brazilian rainbow boa is not a beginner snake, they require strick humidity requirements as juvinals and can be a bit nasty without regular handling. im picking one up after i get back from vacation. they are a beautiful snake and i cant wait to get mine. if your looking to get a first snake i would recommend a ball python. they are very easy to take care of and make great pets. if you have any questions about them just ask.

I've actually had a couple of corn snakes and a ball python before I moved... My ball was up to 4 feet... My cousin had a Brazilian Rainbow Boa and we hooked up a make shift fogger and everything... it was a sweet enclosure... but the snake was weird... Some days it was all bitey and others it just didn't care... But they really look sweet when they're in shed...

My other cousin has a Red tail boa that bites everyone and is almost 5 feet now...

I got mites with my lizards and it was a pain to get rid of them...

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
nice. i wish i could get a red tail but my mom wont let me get a snake bigger than 6ft. ha.

heres a pic of my snake and my bird.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u202/bushwacker99/snakeee.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u202/bushwacker99/100_2281.jpg

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
Some Rainbows get over six feet Wink

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 5:27 Quote
not by to much tho. lol.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016119
Mobile Version of Website