what could make my bike look better?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
what could make my bike look better?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
Id say a new seat,and i know ill just get called a trend whore but id sy some deity bar and stem.
You could do coloured cables. The frame kind of just makes it look bad since its such a large frame.

Mod
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
If you don't mind painting... a bright new orange coat of paint on that bike would look wikid.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:54 Quote
do not get a deity seat! they weigh 1oooooooo pounds and they're ugly

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
evanwm wrote:
do not get a deity seat! they weigh 1oooooooo pounds and they're ugly

they weigh around half as much in 08, and with new graphics.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
terriflow3-0 wrote:
If you don't mind painting... a bright new orange coat of paint on that bike would look wikid.

Ya, I would definetly recomend painting your frame or parts over wasting your money and just buying parts to make it look better, you already got a stellar build. I do think an Orange would look good, but pick a colour that you really like, and one that you think will look good on the bike.

Chom,

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 7:37 Quote
alright thinks guys

O+
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
Get a really bright colour, like santa cruzs orange or green, or even white. Or a bright blue would look nice. I'd say bright the santa cruz bright orange.

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 8:53 Quote
not being a jerk or anything but maybe a newer frame? like a 06

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
yeh thats a good idea how much dose a new frame cost and to get some one to do a part swap?

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
some original paint scheme would be cool find something you like to see and get it painted on like a bike tatoo

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
id take off the front bake and throw some k rads or holly rollers on it and put a demolition seat and deity bar and stem they are so nice Wink but ur bike looks pretty nice the way it is

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
i see why you made this thread

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
ktmrider360 wrote:
yeh thats a good idea how much dose a new frame cost and to get some one to do a part swap?

Bike frames are kind of like cars, there isn't exactly a flat rate. Its hard to give an estimate on a part swap without knowing a frame since there are a couple variables that may or may not be able to be used on your new frame (ie.seatpost)

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
ktmrider360 wrote:

Bike frames are kind of like cars, there isn't exactly a flat rate. Its hard to give an estimate on a part swap without knowing a frame since there are a couple variables that may or may not be able to be used on your new frame (ie.seatpost)
seatpost gets me everytime

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011741
Mobile Version of Website