Complete longshot, but...........

PB Forum :: Downhill
Complete longshot, but...........
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 7:24 Quote
Hi all.

I joined the RAF back in 2002, and in the summer of 2003, I finished my training at DISC Chickands.

Whilst there, I got into the original trial riding and bought a used Cannondale Super V DH from Partridge Cycles just outside Exeter.

I used that to go into the woods on and had a great time, but, during the summer of that year, my Cannondale was stolen from within the base!

I got very little insurance money back as the military insurance would only cover upto a certain amount per item being claimed against.

I was more annoyed that the bike (along with a mate's bike that also got nicked that day) went missing.

We went down to Colchester to report both bikes as stolen but never heard anything back at all.

So, if you are reading this, and happen to know of someone that ended up on a red Large sized Super V DH, that had a Hope brake on the front and a regular Sachs on the rear, could you let me know please, as I would n't mind knowing what happened to that bike and in this day and age, spreading the news seems to happen quite quickly!

Many thanks for any help or advice, but as mentioned, it is quite a while ago now, haha!

Cheers,

Chris.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004300
Mobile Version of Website