22" bikes!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
22" bikes!
Posted: Mar 14, 2017 at 16:53 Quote
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
Who's running the Revenge wheels, the completes? Any problems at all? Replacing the hardware, seems pretty junky. I gotta say after having so many loud hubs...I'm pretty happy back on a quiet hub, reminds me of my race years.

I know the high end Fit completes come with the Revenge double wall rims.. I'm about to get a Fit BF 22 wich has the Revenge wheels.. and also about to upgrade my 24 inch BMX cruiser to Revenge wheelsets as well, my guess is that they're pretty good if Fit puts the on their high end completes.

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 at 8:26 Quote
So,

We the people has released a new 22" rim, tire, spoke kit and bike. I also have confirmation that Salt, Subrosa, and Duo Brand are getting into the 22" world. I think that we will see a lot more stuff in 2018.

We the people parts will be available in the next few weeks.

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 at 17:56 Quote
stahl4130 wrote:
So,

We the people has released a new 22" rim, tire, spoke kit and bike. I also have confirmation that Salt, Subrosa, and Duo Brand are getting into the 22" world. I think that we will see a lot more stuff in 2018.

Pics on any of their websites yet, or you got a link to check things out?

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 at 6:11 Quote
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
stahl4130 wrote:
So,

Pics on any of their websites yet, or you got a link to check things out?

It looks good! Looks like they make their own 22" tires as well! Awesome to see more selection available. http://wethepeoplebmx.de/audio

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 at 19:01 Quote
Those WTP Overbites look nice. Resemble the Mainline imo. Digging those brown with the black wall. Anyone selling them yet? Think they'd look pretty slick on my ATF

Posted: Nov 29, 2017 at 19:22 Quote
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
Those WTP Overbites look nice. Resemble the Mainline imo. Digging those brown with the black wall. Anyone selling them yet? Think they'd look pretty slick on my ATF

A few weeks out. 22inch BMX on Facebook has an online store. Should be able to get them through any bike shop that uses QBP.

Posted: Nov 30, 2017 at 6:07 Quote
nice word... thanks and regards

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 21:54 Quote
Been loving the feel of 22"
Picked up a 24" but felt to long to really whip, throw around and just have fun on. Said screw it .....and bought 26" banshee amp, which is freaking amazing, but after awhile wanted something different. Got S&M ATF and just cant stop riding the damn thing. Have it set up for trails with 22x2.400 upfront and 22x2.100 back (9inch rise bars , 27x9T, 185mm cranks)
22 s m ATF
Then decided to build a street bike and picked up Stolen spade pro 22" with front brake and pegs (9inch rise bars, 28x10T, 175mm cranks)
22 stolen spade pro 22
If your a taller rider 22" is the way to go. Smoother, faster, longer and taller More options than ever tubes and tires are readly available. Did try 10" bars but felt to high to really POP. Other than occasionally falling down its been greatest time in a long time.

Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
unrooted wrote:
What are you guys doing about tubes? I'm guessing a 20" tube would work just fine since 26" tubes work in 29" tires, but wasn't sure if the higher tire pressures cause any issues.

Another question: whenever i jump the brake yoke slams into the frame and makes a loud ping, any easy solutions? I'm thinking a small piece of gorilla tape on the frame?

I put a piece of loop velcro under my yoke so when it hits the top tube there's some padding.

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 2:12 Quote
Seems like we 22" are a minority...anybody stil riding em?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025296
Mobile Version of Website