Banshee Darkside Thread

PB Forum :: Downhill
Banshee Darkside Thread
Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 14:30 Quote
They're painted on. I didn't like the red decals either, so I just ordered custom ones. Pretty easy. Just fits right over the originals.

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 14:37 Quote
Ah damn. Thanks Fredo, your a helpful dude Big Grin

I'll just order custom ones I guess. Do you remember how much he charged you?

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 14:39 Quote
Around $60 USD if I remember correctly.

Slik Graphics or try NL Designs.
I've used both companies, and both were good.

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 16:06 Quote
Thanks so much man. Wish there was an equivalent to reddit gold on here, I'd give it to you haha

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 16:38 Quote
Alright, just got off the phone with an awesome Jenson rep, and he hooked it up. Its the GX build with ZEE brakes instead of the guide Rs and ICE tech rotors. and they found a BLACK FRAME FOR ME!!!

So pumped.

Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 6:47 Quote
Beautiful! Such a great looking bike, straight lines.

Currently on Tues but this bike is tempting.

Posted: Apr 23, 2017 at 13:40 Quote
Ideate wrote:
Khartik wrote:
All built up and ready to shred.

Cool! That reminds me of my first Darkside! Emeralds are awesomely smooth (but heavy)!

This was during my Deemax phase.
Deemax party.

This was just before I sold it. It wasn't long before I bought another Darkside though Cool
My first Darkside. Sold this and bought a Jedi. Sold the Jedi and bought another Darkside

Sick Dvo build!

Are you running a 26 Dvo on 650b wheels? I have the same buid in mind.. pls share your build specs, thanks!!????????

Posted: Apr 23, 2017 at 18:57 Quote
e30trc wrote:

Sick Dvo build!

Are you running a 26 Dvo on 650b wheels? I have the same buid in mind.. pls share your build specs, thanks!!????????

Cheers, yes 27.5" 38mm carbon LB with a 26" DVO arch. I was going to buy the 27.5" arch but it fit ok. Sometimes bigger rocks would scratch through but never had any blocking issues. Didn't ride any heavy mud days though so that might become an issue..

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 16:27 Quote
Finally got a matching seat. It's not the Chromag one I was after, but hey. Got new pedals too, and have a 27.5 rear all set up but still waiting on dropouts, hence still the "26 rear.

photo

photo

photo

To come - new seatpost, dropouts, change headset spacers, and a clutch mech.

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 21:54 Quote
Pennyrisk wrote:
Finally got a matching seat. It's not the Chromag one I was after, but hey. Got new pedals too, and have a 27.5 rear all set up but still waiting on dropouts, hence still the "26 rear.

photo

photo

photo

To come - new seatpost, dropouts, change headset spacers, and a clutch mech.

Oh how I wish I could have got an orange frame! Damn fine lookin bike

Posted: Apr 30, 2017 at 15:47 Quote
Geometry hasn't changed since the introduction? I am after 2015 frame.

5'11, Large seems perfect, 438mm reach and everything. Longer front, short rear, what more could you ask for.

Posted: Apr 30, 2017 at 19:15 Quote
DuelingBanjos wrote:
Geometry hasn't changed since the introduction? I am after 2015 frame.

5'11, Large seems perfect, 438mm reach and everything. Longer front, short rear, what more could you ask for.

Dont happen to live in victoria australia? I have one for sale at the moment (to many bikes/damn lifes responsibilities).
Im 6ft and the large is a perfect fit

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023472
Mobile Version of Website