need help asap!

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
need help asap!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 11, 2015 at 17:55 Quote
Having issues with my bike i have a zhi team mod bike i destroyed my last freewheel to the point the chain could skip on one side but be tight as shit on the other, so i recently replaced both my freewheel and chain and now im still having issues with it, some spots are still beating the shit out of my frame and one spot tight as shit, not as bad as my last fw though, could it be my bottom bracket bent or something, its been pissing me off since last year and i cant seem to fix it, bike worked mint when i bought it

Posted: May 13, 2015 at 13:49 Quote
Sounds like it could be a bent bottom bracket spindle. I might be able to tell by watching the axle closely while rotating the cranks backwards.

Posted: May 14, 2015 at 11:01 Quote
Well i had like a little clunking in the bb last year every left pedal rotation but it went away, so i figured i should replace it just incase, so im kinda thinking its more toward that problem, ill have to try an look real close and see i guess

Posted: Jan 26, 2016 at 2:10 Quote
Have had a similar problem last year and I directly visited my nearest cycling expert place. Don't know what he did, but the next day got a call from him and my cycle was repaired.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011273
Mobile Version of Website