Looking for ppl to ride with! DH or Crosscountry

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Looking for ppl to ride with! DH or Crosscountry
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 22, 2015 at 12:20 Quote
Hey! Im looking for people to ride with in the guelph/ centre wellington /kitchener /waterloo and area. I ride both DH and cross country. always up for a trip to collingwood or albion> and guelph lake, puslinch, or hydrocut is nearby. i love riding new trails so if you know anything good please forward it! message me if you want to ride or have a group who rides in the area Smile

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 7:37 Quote
Hey,

I live in Guelph (east end) and work in Waterloo. I ride XC, DH and DJ, though I am just starting out on the latter 2, progressing quickly though. I try to ride 5-6 days a week in one discipline or another, but mostly ride XC.

For XC, I mostly ride the Hydrocut and occasionally Guelph Lake and Rockcliffe, rarely Puslinch.
I've got a season pass for Blue Mountain and I'll be going up this Friday for the day.
I have only ridden Joyride and Mclellen for DJ.

If you'd like to get together for a ride you can PM me. I could really use someone to share the driving and to ride with up at Blue.

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 16:32 Quote
If you ever need someone to ride at Blue let me know! I'll meet up with you! I'm not that good yet but I know my way around Smile

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 10:56 Quote
I'll be at Blue on Friday, if either of you wants to ride. I'm also not great. I can handle the blue runs well enough, gotta baby the blacks still. PM me if you're interested.

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 14:52 Quote
YellowCake235 wrote:
I'll be at Blue on Friday, if either of you wants to ride. I'm also not great. I can handle the blue runs well enough, gotta baby the blacks still. PM me if you're interested.
Well I just got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so I won't be riding for at least a week, maybe next weekend depending on the weather and the trail conditions!

Posted: Jun 3, 2015 at 7:49 Quote
I'll be heading up to Blue on Saturday June 6, if anyone wants to partner up, let me know.

Posted: Jun 12, 2015 at 8:56 Quote
I'll be heading up to Blue on Sunday June 14, if anyone wants to partner up and/or carpool (I'm in Guelph), let me know.

Posted: Jun 12, 2015 at 19:52 Quote
YellowCake235 wrote:
I'll be heading up to Blue on Sunday June 14, if anyone wants to partner up and/or carpool (I'm in Guelph), let me know.
I will also be there on Sunday, however I'm going from Angus, the opposite way, I'd be glad to meet up though, i'll be with a buddy of mine, I ride a Specialized Bighit and my gear is all high vis and black

Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 8:00 Quote
Hey guys, how were the trails a blue last weekend? Looking to go this Saturday afternoon.

The website shows 7/16 runs open, wondering if it is worth going.

Bret

Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 10:11 Quote
bretzkyy wrote:
Hey guys, how were the trails a blue last weekend? Looking to go this Saturday afternoon.

Bret
I wasn't there last weekend but it hasn't rained, I'm heading up tomorrow though I could let you know how it is when I get a few runs in

Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 13:48 Quote
drummerboi197 wrote:
bretzkyy wrote:

Bret
I wasn't there last weekend but it hasn't rained, I'm heading up tomorrow though I could let you know how it is when I get a few runs in

Cool man, updated website is showing 11/16 - should be good

Posted: Sep 26, 2015 at 14:05 Quote
Anyone up for blue tomorrow ( the 26th)

Posted: Dec 6, 2015 at 16:51 Quote
Bumping old thread but I'm an XC/Trails kinda person gonna make some efforts to head out west (I'm in the GTA) to that area to try out Hydrocut in the next season, i'll bump the thread again at that time

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 at 8:00 Quote
ya it's a great trail, still good riding right now!

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 at 8:56 Quote
Laurenrpn wrote:
ya it's a great trail, still good riding right now!

Is it regulated i.e. closed during off seasons/paid entry? Or is it just sorta, come and go as you please, at your own discretion?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013603
Mobile Version of Website