downhill domination

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
downhill domination
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 0:45 Quote
what ever happened to this game? it had potential. just think, if they made a d.d.2 they could have a whistler/crankworx level, red bull rampage, a qashqai event, etc. they could make a sick dh/fr game these days, why don't they? oh well, i just felt like ranting.

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 1:00 Quote
Ii have been wondering the same thing. I like the game. It got a bit too unreal with some of the stuff that you could do, but it is a video game.

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 1:48 Quote
i love that game was playing it the other day lol, soooo unreal but then so wat thats what makes it fun to play. people have said there might be a new one but there is never any news that i can find on the internet.

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 1:52 Quote
yeah, games dope, mine jsut died, played the new mountaion bike action, SUCKS...all slow ,brakes, NS kind of crap, you have to hold brakes entire time...

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
thers a mountain bike action game??or do you mean mountain bike adrenaline

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 12:11 Quote
great game.. baught mine just after i broke my leg biking.. helped me heal! haha

i have a hunch #2 will come out in the near future...

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
theres a bunch of threads about a mountian bike video game.
But they should have made a secound one.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
it wod be sweet if they brought out a new one and it was fun being unrealistic but i thing it would be better with it being a bit more real like havuin a slopestyle level that woulb be imense. som1 really ought to make a new mtb game it would sell loads i reckon

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
i guess sales with that game weren't huge and making a second would just bring the company down deeping into the red.

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 5:49 Quote
where can i buy downhill domination for my PS2? and is it good?

Is there any other DH/FR PS2 games i can buy that are good?

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 6:05 Quote
there are 2 dh games for play staition. one is old its NO FEAR Downhill. (ps1) and DownHill Domination. the game kicks ass! you can get it at any dept store as a greatest hits game for $20. probabally find it on ebay for 10. soundtrack is so so. bikes are alright. the last bike you win is the yeti dh-9. theres the "bike store" for the upgrades. risse manitou marzocchi forks, karpiel,yeti,gt giant,etc...all kinds of cool options. when it was still new, a friend of mine let me borrow it....he came back to pick it up....i handed him 40 bucks and said go buy another one...im keeping this. i still break it out and play it. goto ign.com to see screen shots,etc

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 6:16 Quote
Downhill Domination is honestly the most fun game ive ever played. simply because its sooooo unrealistic. its brilliant. try doing a 1080 double frontflip indian air. how does that sound? you might be able to get a copy off amazon. i dunno, i bought mine second hand for like £5 from blockbuster. get it, you wont regret it.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
Ive unlocked all the characters and levels in downhill domination...is that all to the game or is there more? I feel like i beat it really fast or i'm completely missing out on something.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
try it in different difficulty's?, if youve already done that youve finished it, congrat'sBeer

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
yea the game rocks, but #2 would be sweet

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010589
Mobile Version of Website