downhill domination

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
downhill domination
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 8:46 Quote
that game sucks yoursoul out man

i played it until i fried the disc and my eyeballs fell out

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 1:36 Quote
i got the ps1 version at home but i no that lots of game shops stock it.

FL
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 at 14:50 Quote
dh domination is an awsome game once u get good at it. i love making it realistic. what ur fav. levels and tricks to do?

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
realistic??? hmm lol in that case the falling off is about it lol other than that the huge drop offs are fun doing quick flip backflipds and button bashing making sick combos ,,,,, yea that does it lol

Posted: Jan 9, 2013 at 10:09 Quote
we got downhill domination on ps2 recently and it is awesome!
im waiting for skate 4 cos it's rumored that it might include bikes Big Grin

In the meantime, canvasrider looks after my mtb game needs
http://canvasrider.com/tracks/1186627

Posted: Jan 11, 2013 at 4:49 Quote
i think with todays advanced graphics and systems the game would under perform, lets be honest there is a lot involved in riding, given we all want realistic games could you imagine the complexity of everything. body position mixed with pedal position mixed with bike movement, although mx vs atv or whatever did a ok job with that so they are on the right track.although for dh there would need to be individual breaking F&R
I would love a new game, if they do bring it out I hope they go the whole way and integrate suspension tuning HSC LSC rebound spring rates. sponsor deal like that of race games like actual careers. skill and state points to be gained etc.

Bike set up all the way.

Its always annoying when you hear of a new game with lots of promise only to find they have over simplified it and it now is so unrealistic its boring. Although downhill domination was much like that and was still good, but I liek games that are intricate and involve skill and time.

I remember one trick on DH domination you pretty much did a kickflip with the bike it was sick, still waiting for someone to do that, we have seen the super flip someone has to be ballsy enough to barrel roll the bike and keep the rider upright??

FL
Posted: Jan 11, 2013 at 11:39 Quote
slidways wrote:
i think with todays advanced graphics and systems the game would under perform, lets be honest there is a lot involved in riding, given we all want realistic games could you imagine the complexity of everything. body position mixed with pedal position mixed with bike movement, although mx vs atv or whatever did a ok job with that so they are on the right track.although for dh there would need to be individual breaking F&R
I would love a new game, if they do bring it out I hope they go the whole way and integrate suspension tuning HSC LSC rebound spring rates. sponsor deal like that of race games like actual careers. skill and state points to be gained etc.

Bike set up all the way.

Its always annoying when you hear of a new game with lots of promise only to find they have over simplified it and it now is so unrealistic its boring. Although downhill domination was much like that and was still good, but I liek games that are intricate and involve skill and time.

I remember one trick on DH domination you pretty much did a kickflip with the bike it was sick, still waiting for someone to do that, we have seen the super flip someone has to be ballsy enough to barrel roll the bike and keep the rider upright??

been done on bmx, but mtb is probably too big haha

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2014 at 1:10 Quote
Just bought a PS2 on eBay to play Downhill Domination again! I had a first gen PS3 which played PS2 games and covered my DD needs, but when it burned out I got a PS3 Slim which only played PS3 games. Well 5 minutes on eBay and $25 later I have a Downhill Domination setup in our guest room (no one has used the TV in there for years) so my brother can use the PS3 while I get my Downhill Domination fix. Such an awesome game Big Grin

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 at 1:52 Quote
I don't understand why Sony removed the backwards compatibility, it was a big positive thy bad over Xbox and they removed it. Disappointing really considering what happens in 10yrs time when I want to play some ps2 game, pretty sure getting a ps2 will be a bit of a effort by then.

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2014 at 10:59 Quote
I agree. When I bought my PS3 I had accumulated a fair number of PS2 games and being able to play them on the PS3 was a big plus. Also, when the PS3 first came out, some games were offered for the PS3 and PS2 (FIFA was one of them) and I bought them for the PS2 since they were half the price and had no difference in graphics quality (at least to me). I bet even in 10 years time you'll be able to find a PS2 on eBay or at a yard sale though

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015062
Mobile Version of Website