Best non lift-access dh trails in vermont.

PB Forum :: USA - East
Best non lift-access dh trails in vermont.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 28, 2015 at 18:24 Quote
Getting back into the downhill game after a 5 year hiatus and trying to find some trails to ride. Moved to vermont two years ago and I live in burlington. I have a pass to sugarbush already but i want to ride some stuff that's not on a lifted mountain too. Any suggestions?

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 10:12 Quote
freeridebigisland wrote:
Getting back into the downhill game after a 5 year hiatus and trying to find some trails to ride. Moved to vermont two years ago and I live in burlington. I have a pass to sugarbush already but i want to ride some stuff that's not on a lifted mountain too. Any suggestions?

Some riding up on snake mountain in addison county. Send me a PM if you want some more info. Im about 40 minutes south of btown

Posted: Jun 10, 2015 at 8:56 Quote
route 100 from Morrisville to Mad river valley has a bunch of stuff. Stowe has a pretty good network with groomed stuff and XC near town and some nice rugged climbs and decants outside town. Waterbury is a must. Millstone. Kingdom/Qburke is hard to beat

Posted: Jun 10, 2015 at 9:33 Quote
briz wrote:
route 100 from Morrisville to Mad river valley has a bunch of stuff. Stowe has a pretty good network with groomed stuff and XC near town and some nice rugged climbs and decants outside town. Waterbury is a must. Millstone. Kingdom/Qburke is hard to beat

Can you point me in the right direction on the stuff from morrisville south.

Posted: Aug 5, 2015 at 8:31 Quote
Bradford, vt. look it up on a map. I have shuttle ATVs, some dh, a ton of singletrack, and a slope course and some DJ lines. PM me!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008639
Mobile Version of Website