Help - Devinci Ollie Pivot Replacement

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Help - Devinci Ollie Pivot Replacement
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 4, 2015 at 20:51 Quote
I have had a reoccuring issue with the bolts in the linkage of my Ollie falling out. Once I was able to take it to a shop while in Whistler and they had the part on hand. This last time though I did not notice until getting home from a ride, and have not had much luck finding exactly what part I need to buy online or at any shops I have taken the bike to. After quite a bit of research, I'm thinking that I need to purchase this type of Pivot Needle Kit, as sold at http://www.havendistribution.co.uk/pivot-kit-needle-14mm-ollie-wilson-04-07 but wanted to be more sure before spending the money. Planning to take the bike to a Devinci retailer soon but they are all too far away to make time after work. Does anybody know what the exact part is called and/or where I can buy one?

Pictures of what I need (pictured bolt is the half that stayed in the linkage) :

Thanks

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 13:27 Quote
Bro,

I've got the same problem. Where did you source your parts? & what was the name of the shop in Whistler? Waiting for Canada post to deliver anything kills your sole especially if it's from the UK.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011625
Mobile Version of Website