Big Platform Pedals

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Big Platform Pedals
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 20:35 Quote
I am curious as to what are some of the biggest pedals available? I have a size 13 foot and the pedals I have seem too small. I have the specialized lo pro mag II. The spank oozy are 110mm x 110mm and the chromag scarab are 110mm x 105mm. Are those the biggest or are there some that are biggger?

Thanks PB

Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 21:38 Quote
I recently got a pair of spank oozy's. They are awesome! Everything that you could want in a pedal. Drop the cash, you wont be disappointed.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 16, 2015 at 16:33 Quote
Both of the pedals you mention are good options, but for something even bigger I'd recommend the VP Harrier pedals. They measure 120 x 110mm, and are only 12mm thick. When I tested them last year, I found that they were almost too wide for my size 11 feet, but I imagine they would be just about perfect for you, providing plenty of room to avoid having your foot hanging over the edge of the pedal. They're well constructed as well, with an aluminum body that rotates on bushings around a chromoly spindle, and a decent amount of traction provided by the 10 steel pins on each side.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016988
Mobile Version of Website